Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Reeferman Seeds > Test Grows > Wakeford and XD-11

Thread Title Search
Wakeford and XD-11 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2015, 09:34 AM #1
helios212

helios212 has a spectacular aura abouthelios212 has a spectacular aura abouthelios212 has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Wakeford and XD-11

Hey Guys !

Reef hooked me up with his new killer line XD-11 and the regular version of his wakeford 1.0 ( I enjoy the fem version already,serious knock out stone )

4/4 XD-11 ( fem )
5/5 Wakeford ( reg )

All sprouted and vegging along.Pics follow in the next hours
helios212 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:19 AM #2
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
Nice Helios!! Look forward to your journal
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2015, 07:26 PM #3
helios212

helios212 has a spectacular aura abouthelios212 has a spectacular aura abouthelios212 has a spectacular aura about
little update : the XD's root explosion is enormous, gotta repot them now and bring them to more light ( 600 mh )

the Wakefords are vegging slower and I ll wait 1 more week till I repot them.

( sorry for no pics last time, but doh ! veg pics don't show that much yet )

Old 11-03-2015, 07:32 PM #4
Charles-scott

Charles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really nice
That is great Helios ! can't wait to see the grow !

Old 11-03-2015, 08:31 PM #5
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Was just looking over the new lines and these two were the ones that seemed to catch my eye...well, that and the King cross s1...???...or whatever...

Good luck!

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is online now Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 10:15 PM #6
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helios212 View Post
little update : the XD's root explosion is enormous, gotta repot them now and bring them to more light ( 600 mh )

the Wakefords are vegging slower and I ll wait 1 more week till I repot them.

( sorry for no pics last time, but doh ! veg pics don't show that much yet )
Wait until you see how she clones it's fucked. It's pretty insane such a fast rooter, all around stellar stuff
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 10:17 PM #7
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Was just looking over the new lines and these two were the ones that seemed to catch my eye...well, that and the King cross s1...???...or whatever...

Good luck!

dank.Frank
I've got the sour pink on the way and pretty interested in alot. The hoa bac chem would be crazy

Old 11-03-2015, 10:17 PM #8
Golden Tree

Golden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to allGolden Tree is a name known to all
Beyond EXCITED for you buddy!

Can't wait to watch this beauty unfold....

Rock on brother!

Respects

GT
Golden Tree is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 12:02 AM #9
helios212

Ok some little update

The XD are all fine and are bushing out. From these 4 XD's I have a favourite which grows after my taste ... lets see how well these girls clone

The Wakeford werent in that tent,they catched some cold nights with arround 14 celsius ...no biggie but slowed growth ,well they ll catch up the next 2 weeks,then I switch over to flower. I pray for a nice wakeford male so my old man has something new to play arround.

Because GT and CoCo went wild and popped more of reefs stuff I blinked at the early pink kushs and throw them into water some secs later.And im curious if I find some sativa dominant plants from the XD line: another 4 beans hit the watercup aswell.

About pics... I wasnt able to post more then 1 pic per post ..Im a board newbie and need some tips

Old 11-05-2015, 04:27 AM #10
CoCoSativas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by helios212 View Post
Ok some little update

The XD are all fine and are bushing out. From these 4 XD's I have a favourite which grows after my taste ... lets see how well these girls clone

The Wakeford werent in that tent,they catched some cold nights with arround 14 celsius ...no biggie but slowed growth ,well they ll catch up the next 2 weeks,then I switch over to flower. I pray for a nice wakeford male so my old man has something new to play arround.

Because GT and CoCo went wild and popped more of reefs stuff I blinked at the early pink kushs and throw them into water some secs later.And im curious if I find some sativa dominant plants from the XD line: another 4 beans hit the watercup aswell.

About pics... I wasnt able to post more then 1 pic per post ..Im a board newbie and need some tips
One of mine has long nodes, stinks in veg and clones like mad. I'll post a tray of the xds I just cut. Impressive to say the least.

Mine that I cloned stretches upward but stays tight. Looks like a dream. So stoked

Lol you pulled a CoCo and popped an absurd amount! Yahoo