What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey Dave

Luco Cadalora

Hello Everyone, I hope your all Well, here is the Hey Dave in her first week of Flower, again as my previous thread she is fed with Biobizz nutes, ph at 6.7, organic soil and lots of love, Enjoy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 31

ForTheLove

Veteran
Niiiiiice, Luco Cadalora

We got similar tastes - ecsd & og/affie in the hay dave. I really like all those parents bro.
Got some og affie chem aka labrador myself popped 5 only 1 cracked, slow to veg, didn't show sex, had to cull due to no space. But interested in poppin the rest of the pk to see whats in'em as i am a believer in my CSG beans.

All the best for this show man, O' & if you need any help smoke testin that ecsd cross then shout me .....ha ha;)

PLR&£

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi luco caladora
Looking good
Hey dave It's one of my favourites
Real unique flavours from the og affi side mixed with the casey
Let us know how you get on with her

Peace

Luco Cadalora

@ForTheLove sorry to hear your Labradors didn't pop, hopefully you've had luck with others since then, yes I am a big Sour Deeze and Og Fan two of my favourite strains to date since years back, hope your well 👍✌️

@aridbud Thanks bud 👍

Luco Cadalora

@Ojd

@Ojd

@Ojd , Thank you bud I've been loving the quality of the genetics you've been bringing to my garden, Blessed I Be, really raw Og Smells mixed with other notes I can't yet put into words, a very complex smell. Thank you bud highly appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 31

Luco Cadalora

Hey Dave

Update to come soon, but for the meantime here is some Hey Dave a friend of a friend grew indoors out of a seed from my pack :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28

Luco Cadalora

Updates

Updates

My apologies for the lack of activity and leaving this for some time now, here is the updates on the beautifully outdoors organically grown Hey Dave :)

Attachments

• IMG 0890
    IMG 0890
    45.1 KB · Views: 25