What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

going rate for trimmers

shithawk420

Veteran
That's a punk bitch ass move.I'm not surprised dispenceries do that.I say boycott them.they are overpriced anyway.fuck them

B

bigganjabud

Im in uk anyone lucky enough to be allowed scissors aint allowed near me!!!!

So there are a lot of people posting here mentioning what they pay people to trim for them... Is anyone that has posted living in Co Spgs? Because, I may lack commercial trimming experience, but I need to START first so I can see what is expected and learn how to perform to the task... Been two months since I got my badge. >.< Help a bud out? :D

A badge is issued by the colorado department of health and environment. It allows you to work in the mmj industry, as a trimmer or worker.

I have seen people do 150 wet and you buck yourselves, all the way to 200 dry and already bucked. it just depends on how nice the grower is really!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
id come help ya gnome but i only trim butt naked, 6'1 300 lbs you got a nice chair for me :)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
After seeing New Jack City,I make the wife trim our personal in just her skivvies.:)
Dreams can come true.:biggrin:

the gnome

Veteran
mucho thanks for the offer tony but I'm gonna check with Ph patrol
and see if the wifey is available :smoke:

the gnome

Veteran
Gnome you should reread Tony's offer closely 300lb of beef cake for just a comfy chair.
biggrin.gif

that sounds a lot like Ph patrol wifey no way go trim for Gnome
:shucks:
time for plan B
does tony have a sister?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya but shed rob ya blind, real piece of work lolololololo
banished from the fammo after she abandoned her four kids.

Latest posts

Latest posts