What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK

Veteran
Hi OJD,

when needed i would join more the OG, Chem projekt..
you can see below my Grows,
you can also look in my albums to see what i do..

what are you looking for in the strains your created..?
I grow chemds(still have some girls left) and OGs (have a cut since more than 2 years)
Grow right now some differrent OGs..

regards
:tiphat:

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
hhhhm way to many nice things ...I do like the sound of..

Lem chem project

1 girl Scout Cookies forum cut
2 girl Scout Haze Cookies
4 triangle kush
5 triangle kush cookies

OG chem project

1Girl scout cookie's forum
2 girl Scout Haze Cookies
5 ecsd x casey jones

Bmac1

Veteran
Lem chem project

4 triangle kush

OG chem project

1Girl scout cookie's forum
4 diesel Dipped Cookies

They all sound like ....

fire.gif

The Pheonix

Hey OJD..... i can start in the last week in july when the cheese and chong are finished if you are interested????

Peace

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I grow micro, small watts. Running your cheesedog now,
but will help you if you need more guys to test what you have.

I've been growing for a while now and have killed every plant that I have grown.

lol.

budchopper

count me in anything haze or Jones works for me as i have long season and fresh compost.
start in finish out is my usual style,thanks Budchopper..

weshjo

ICMag Donor
Hey what's happen ojd?

I will start my grow soon and still no news from you so I think something is wrong?

Ty to keep us posted about that!!

Best vibes!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys sorry for the delay
Seedbay will have them in the next few days

If your member with no previous grow logs I won't be picking you sorry , but to many people don't finish logs when testing

Peace

wishing all the winners a happy and successful grow.
Make sure to pop em soon. Im looking forward to seeing many new CGenetic threads :woohoo:

OJD, i had a smoke of your sssdh ojd pheno i think. I was so stoned from it, and it tasted amazing. I suffer from really bad vertigo, and it actually made such a difference i was amazed.
I spent so many days being able to stand up and have balance. My vertigo medicine makes me sleep 2-3 times a day, but the sssdh kept me happily awake all day with no drowsiness from the vertigo tablets. Thank you so much.

I thought it was oh-dj, but im guessing my mistake, and its called ojd. dyslexia kicking in.
lol sorry about that.

I recently done sssdh from seed. Was lovely to grow. so i just wanted to say nice job on the seeds. They grew like crazy beasts, and ate anything i gave em happily. Keep up the great work.
Ill pop my remaining seeds in next few weeks, so ill post a thread up soon. Hoping i can qualify as a tester once i do a thread or two or three.

Im really needing help with severe vertigo, so if you have any strains you can recommend, i will definately give them a try.

keep up the great work.

thanks for the vertigo fighting smoke :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.