What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigganjabud

OK I'm no genious but does anyone else think someone's been arrested or something?

Would explain why no one has had a response

HatchBrew

Veteran
Not looking for a response looking for seeds in the mailbox.

It was Said once again they were being sent out on 9/8 ( or that week).

So even if sent out on 14th (monday, week after) they should be to some if not all of the testers. Imagine all those listed are not at the almost furtherest shipping locale from point of origin. I'm in California, seeds being sent out from Europe. Think some of the testers are euro-based and some are further east than me=getting sooner than me.

OLDPINK!!!! What Say YOU?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
It's ONLY been 3 months and 20 days since this tester thread was started. Be patient everyone. Sorry...I just had to say something....the cricket sounds in this thread were annoying for sure. I hope you all get to test something some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.