What's new

Some pics of my current CSG garden...

jd4083

Veteran
sorry y'all, keep forgetting this thread is here. Here's an update from just now, but there are a few updates in between now and the last time I posted in here if you check out the other thread (not that you missed much). :tiphat:

5OPflhK.jpg

72mWJxC.jpg

GCKxWzl.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

nice update
looking all healthy
starting to fill in now
look forward to how you get on

peace

J

johndoe123

Wow nice thread jd! Love Connoisseurs gear some top notch smoke for sure! I might of missed it but what nutrients are ya using? Your plants are the exemplary of health!

jd4083

Veteran
hey bro

nice update
looking all healthy
starting to fill in now
look forward to how you get on

peace

thanks man, appreciate the info when I was getting these started, very helpful :tiphat:

Wow nice thread jd! Love Connoisseurs gear some top notch smoke for sure! I might of missed it but what nutrients are ya using? Your plants are the exemplary of health!

thanks dude! I am using only tapwater from my well and Canna A + B. I used some Rhizotonic as well during seedling and veg stages. Expensive but I love these nutes for the simplicity factor!

I may consider adding a bit of silica to the mix per some suggestions in here but I am super happy so far, this is my second "KISS" run with Canna and I love it

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
nice update
still all looking very happy
any smells yet

peace

jd4083

Veteran
smelling a lot of the sickly sweet and background sour scent that I've noticed with skunks in early flower...also getting whiffs of what must be that Exodus influence in the Cheese n Chaze, pretty memorable smell even for this Yank ;) I have to say that both of these plants have fantastic structures for a vert setup, absolutely perfect. Really enjoying growing these so far -- my only complaint is that I have some issues with allergic reactions to certain strains, and the more resin the worse the reaction is. These things have so much resin already that I have to wear long sleeves to spend any time at all in the tents! good problem to have though :tiphat: thanks ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah the cheese cut lots of people get rashes up the arms and have to wear long sleeves like that
but like you said its always the more resin the worse a problem
sounds good tho on the smells and resin description so far

peace

DemonTrich

Veteran
i thought I only had an issue with stuff like this. my strawberry cream (kyle kushman that I culled), during harvest time it was like tear gas in my harvest room. god forbid you get the resin on your face or in your eyes and your in big burning trouble. it used to make my wife sick to her stomach. lol boy do I miss that strain.

jd4083

Veteran
not the best photos but they were quick shots --

VOBy3tk.jpg

3T1Chsn.jpg

from top to bottom and left to right -- Strawberries and Cream #1, SC#2 in the front, Cheese in the back middle, Rainbow Jones up front, and the lone remaining C99 on the far right

nP90eoU.jpg

Crappy family shot of both strawberries -- the back one definitely appears to be way better for my style of growing than the front, much better structure and far less leafy

33Twwbu.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
How do you like the 600w vert?

Love it dude, such an efficient way to grow and that Sour Hazy Jones (and the Cheese n Chaze) are absolutely perfect plants for my setup, couldn't have picked better strains. I feel like I could definitely be utilizing the vertical space in the tent better with the double stack 400w this was originally supposed to be, but overall the 600 is really the perfect size for that 4x4 and you can't beat the simplicity of a simple bare bulb vert scrog...

DemonTrich

Veteran
I got a cheese n chaze as a freebie. waiting until you finish to pop it, plus im out of room. lol

what camera are you using? im tired of my crappy 8mp cell phone, so I dropped 600.00 on a Nikon d3200 slr kit. mainly to take bud shots, plus an early b-day present.

jd4083

Veteran
I got a cheese n chaze as a freebie. waiting until you finish to pop it, plus im out of room. lol

what camera are you using? im tired of my crappy 8mp cell phone, so I dropped 600.00 on a Nikon d3200 slr kit. mainly to take bud shots, plus an early b-day present.

I'm using a Canon Powershot A550 from about 10 years ago, lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro
yeah the hazes love the vertical set up, produces great buds all the way up the plant

peace

jd4083

Veteran
Thanks man. Getting some pretty ugly rams horns lately, I've either got issues from not always feeding to runoff or good old fashioned nitrogen toxicity. I'll post some pics tomorrow, would love some feedback if ya don't mind.

This is my first run with your genetics and I am super impressed with everything. I think I am now strangely most excited about my rainbow jones, what an interesting plant to grow.

DemonTrich

Veteran
jd, you getting any yellowing of the lower and mid fans? im getting about 3-4 per plant. im gonna keep on the regularly scheduled feed program and see what happens (feed100%+newtons apple/feed50%+budswel/water)

jd4083

Veteran
Looks like demon trich and I both got hit with nanners on the strawberries. I killed one but it managed to pollinate a few branches in the tent as you can probably see. Oh well

sorry to hear about the bad news ^

some pics from tonight...bad ones, using the old camera because I'm lazy and it's much easier to upload those photos. I'll label/explain a couple in a few when I get a chance, still need to feed

Sour Hazy Jones #5

hlZoukg.jpg

Cheese n Chaze #1

bJh3aLo.jpg

Another CnC #1

CEgx3LB.jpg

I think this one is a shot of the Strawberries and Cream #1 but I can't recall exactly

eASWnsX.jpg

Rainbow Jones
LKmXen4.jpg