What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Spicy Cheese & Saxon Axe'

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SpicyCheese (& Saxon Axe)

Hi all :wave:

Currently testing: SpicyCheese [HS - so7omon seeds]

SpicyCheese = Spice [MrNice] x BigBuddhaCheese [BigBuddhaSeeds]

that's: (Hawaiian indica x Hawaiian sativa) X (Skunk#1 x Afghan)

Sp Ch sounds interesting enough ,,, I'll keep yo'all posted

My methods are far from orthodox, (pon the window in winter...), yet all the same, so far SpCh gives 100% viability in germination :wave:

peace to all

(hope this is the right forum,,, I'm new here)

Last edited:

Weed Farmer

You have some very nice genetics...Your girls look very healthy, however in your first picture it looks as if your plant is hanging off the side of the pot. Could this be the angle at which the picture was taking? If not, you should consider providing them with more light. good luck

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Weed Farmer, Thanks :wave:

You are right, these SpCh seedlings are not getting anywhere enough light :(

This is all part of the test... placed on the window and treated with minimal amounts of care... the question is; Does this Sp Ch have what it takes to find a place in the collection?

All new/un-tested genetics ALWAYS get treated in this way on the first sow. It is the only way we can be sure that seedlines are worth their salt.

Sibling-SpCh-seeds have already travelled far and wide and are currently being tested over a variety of substraits and systems, by a variety of homegrowers,,,

pon ya learn, pon ya grow,
peace n bloom
Dleaf

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Sounds interesting.... I wonder why e used the BBc in the cross instead of the proper cheese though?? anyway sounds good mate should have some interesting flavours coming out....

G

I assume the reason why "HazeyStrain" used the BBC is that the original (exodus)Cheese is a clone only strain and is not commercially available.

Respec. :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sativa3000 said:
the original (exodus)Cheese is a clone only strain
:yes:

SpCh3

Harry - One reason HS used BBCheese not cheese is because it was the only way to use a Cheese male.

SpCh4

still slow growing upon a window...

peace n bloom DL

"smokers don't like seeds in their weed..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone ever read Orwell's Animal Farm?

"At first no one had been able to imagine where these creatures came from, but the problem was soon solved: they were the puppies whom Napoleon had taken away from their mothers and reared privately."

Some puppies have already been sent to the kennel of the hounds@the pound...lol
peace DocL

Last edited:
G

Doc.

Is The Hound on I.C. while Overgrow is down or does he not bother?... Also where Is HazeyStrain at? When is he joining the forum dude?

Massive Respec.
S.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
sorry mate i got the wrong end of the stick so to speak....i got the impression that it was one of Big Bhudda's new offerings..... Hence my confuson as to why he would use the cross when he had the clone avaliable- but it wasnt one of his- so my mistake lol....

Theres a bit of(real) cheese to stink the place up while we wait for the new stink to commence eh....
Be lucky :joint: :wave:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Harry, don't apologise dude, we is all the same here (well the ladies are a bit different from the guys...lol) :dance: Nice cheese dude.
While we are currently testing viability and juvenile strength on these poly-hybrids, it must be made clear that mans like Shantibaba and BigBuddha put in the background work (the hard part) on these parent strains!

Sativa3000 :smoke: - kerbdog is everywhere! in the gnikcuf< tree-line mon! Hazy??? he doesn't surf that much,,, I'll send him a link to ICG whence this OG exodus is over...

respect. LGA

"always know who ya run with and where ya from..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DocLeaf said:
Anyone ever read Orwell's Animal Farm?

"At first no one had been able to imagine where these creatures came from, but the problem was soon solved: they were the puppies whom Napoleon had taken away from their mothers and reared privately."

Spicy Cheese [So7omon Seeds] by Hs

SpCh @40 days approx. :wave:

"puppies quickly grow into dogs and bitches..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crowmax said:
Hey Doc :wave:

Looking very good, how many days before harvesting???

Hi Crowmax :wave:
cheers J13

This SpCh belongs to hs @ so7omon seeds. She is the first SpicyCheese into flower, so I guess we will just have to wait and see how many days she takes to mature... I'd guess she's about half-way... just set for bloom :D

peace all Dleaf

"the herb is a plant..."

Last edited:
G

hello docleaf :joint:
ok my friend you have done nothing but show fantastic pics of some very very nice plants/strain, and also you have given some very good info on each.....soo with that being said i will take 5 spicy cheese seeds please :yoinks: :yoinks: hahahahahaha, dude very nice thread so far, keep the strain train rolling my friend..
very nice :wave:

G

Best of luck with these Doc. I have a great interest in how these come out as the UK crowd here on IC Mag hold it it highest regards.

B

BeAn

Hey Doc..

Hey Doc..

Just found this thread, good luck man. Ill be watching n learning all the way, got this one bookmarked... :lurk:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BeAn :friends:

Ok folks gonna draw a line under the SpCh for a while (more info./photos will follow):

----------------------------------------------------------------
On with the Axe :

SAXON AXE

Parentage:

Saxon Axe = Northern Light (HQS) x Sensi Star (BlackLabel)

'Northern Lights' is a famous plant. Known for its resin and its stone. It is suggested that Northern Light(s) is an Afghan x Thai. We'd suspect that our Northern Light parent falls on the indica end of the spectrum. Pubescence was early as was the time of maturity. The bracts stayed triched-up through seed until harvest. A very resinous plant! THC high

'Sensi Star' has a good rep. for its strength and grow-ability in Holland. Also called 'Xfactor' this strain has many cups under its belt. The male Sensi Star we used was a nice plant with lots of quality and vigor (donated by the LGAuk).

Some seed were sown out to test for viability and to judge the quality of plant. Some seed where sown into rockwool cubes with average results. Others were sown directly into soil with good result. The best plant selected from 10 seedlings became our ‘test plant’ (below). This was placed onto a windowsill in September at 55degrees N. latitude (approx.). As the natural photoperiod drew to 12/12 it was placed outside under glass. At 15days 12/12 she showed signs that she was female…

Saxon Axe under green house conditions (Nov., 50-60days 12/12 approx.)

Subsequent individuals have since been raised elsewhere indoor...

Saxon Axe under hps 30days 12/12 approx.

Peace n Flowers DL

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saxon Axe [fritillary seed]

14days 20/4, 38days 12/12

"all aboard, n jump pon da ganja bus... rasta nah sprinkle dust"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts