What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

Sandnut

looking fantastic man... keep this up, you will have even better results than last time... looking forward to see the end of this:greenstars:

uptosumpn

Veteran
@FD...we sure will bro! Oh, where are those LST pics?? going to lst ALL OF THEM after transplant....
@Sandnut..Thanks man and welcome to the autobots.....

uptosumpn

Veteran
btw, looks like I have 2, poss 3 more girls when I peeped in on em' a lil' while ago...So far I have 5 confirmed ak's girls<day 19...no SJ's as of yet....will take some shots tomm..

Lume

weird growth on this AK girl...looks like she needs some N...whatta ya guys think? Only thing she has received so far is root stimulator.... plus I think it maybe a lack of oxygen....

its too late for it when it shows the dreaded dwarf,mutated small look...some just turn that way and refuse to root in well and grow a vigorously nice auto. :2cents:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Well I transplanted 5 ak's and 1 SourJem earlier...
Did a lil' ERT, {extreme raised transplanting} on all of them to see results.....works for mdanzig...my camera is dead, so I will take some pics tomm.
I may have 2 more Sourjem "males" in the making, I think?? will know better tomm, I guess...<super pissed if the are!!! Atm I have 4 ak's unknowns left & 10 sourjems unknowns left...I really hope that I get @ least 5 more sourjem girls and 3 more ak girls...wishful thinkin I guess...

M

mossy

uptosumpn..are you on Purple AK's..or ordinary ones..

I can't remember..it's me age...

Hve a great weekend m8...:joint:

girl karma sent...

uptosumpn

Veteran
LOL! They are the reg Ak's...if I remember it's you that have the purp ak's that I want....chk pm
uptosumpn..are you on Purple AK's..or ordinary ones..

I can't remember..it's me age...

Hve a great weekend m8...:joint:

girl karma sent...

uptosumpn

Veteran
set-up with 6 transplanted girls!

set-up with 6 transplanted girls!

Okay, here are the pics are promised......3 of these girls are @ 20 days old....the other 3 are 17, 18, & 19 days old..kinda for got which ones exactly, BUT all will harvest in the same wk.....5 ak's & 1 SourJem......

So whatta ya guys think of my lil' ERT?....<didn't want to go to extreme, as this is my first go at it..

Oh, BTW, I have 2 more Ak's & 2 more SourJems that showed themselves today.....GIRLS!!!!!! Yaay!!!:jump::jump:

Will transplant those ^^ tomm, I was too tired...<had to water/feed all of my babies this evening....next watering will be a flush with a tbsp of hydrogen peroxide...."whoever said growing anit a job, LIED!"

Anywayz, pics.....
They jus woke up after their first 18hrs of 600HPS...
In the first pic, I wanted to give you guys a good overall view<2 plants are out of view and I also lowered the light 2-3" because the light wasn't hitting 100% how I wanted it too! Last pic is what I haved named "rouge" from da x-men...cause that is some weird mutant looking shit...<sorry azz side shot, but u get the idea....we will keep a close eye on her and see what happens...

Attachments

• the flowering starts6.JPG
    the flowering starts6.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
  • the flowering starts1.JPG
    the flowering starts1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 12
  • the flowering starts7.JPG
    the flowering starts7.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
  • the flowering starts9.JPG
    the flowering starts9.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 13

uptosumpn

Veteran
more pics!

more pics!

here is a shot of one of my ak's with a diff exposure< can see a lil' better detail and a nice top shot of the sourjem...! nice formation.....and alwayz the favorite...the "semi" micro shot!:dance013:

No Burning, No spots, Clean grow space to start, just that crazy leaf twisting.....temps are around 83<lights on & 75 lights off!!

Will take more pics this wknd when I transplant and place other girls in tent.....
Need 5 more fem jem's & 1 more fem Ak and I will be on target for 16 FEMALEZ!!!!!<<<Going for tha 1lb MIN. Harvest!!!!!!

Oh, they are in 3gal bags using Promix HP with 30% added "horticulture grade" perlite.....with a lil' extra on top-soil<for added moisture retention and when watering, will prevent top-soil from being disturbed too much..thus making roots grow to upper part of soil<which is Alwayz wasted because of soil-distubance when watering....This will ALSO HELP keep upper part of my root ball MOIST & SECURE while using the ERT method<<*I use a 2oz syringe to carefully water the exposed part..may also mist with carbonated water<full of Co2!!....It's going to be interesting to see how this works out......Stay Tuned my friendz...the fun is about to start!!

Attachments

• the flowering starts2.JPG
    the flowering starts2.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 15
  • the flowering starts10.JPG
    the flowering starts10.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 11
  • the flowering starts11.JPG
    the flowering starts11.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 12
  • the flowering starts12.JPG
    the flowering starts12.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 12

uptosumpn

Veteran
Update Time@!

Update Time@!

Hey folks, So it's oficially 3wks into this grow.....I have 7 Ak's freshly transplanted & 3 SourJems.....So that's 10 girls...half are 3wks old today others are 20, 19 and 18 days old.....:trampoline:

Now let's see what happens in a week! :watchplant:
BTW, I discovered another female when lights came on....it's an AK...So will transplant that tomm. Gotta go shoppin.. <ran out of soil and perlite at the same time....:laughing:
Anywayz here are sum pics of the set-up for those pic junkies....tell me what ya think......:whistling:

Attachments

• P8310050.JPG
    P8310050.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 9
  • P8310052.JPG
    P8310052.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P8310051.JPG
    P8310051.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
  • P8310049.JPG
    P8310049.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 9

uptosumpn

Veteran
More Pics!

More Pics!

Here is what everybody looks like together...I put that 8" fan up closer via this 14" plant stand to push all the radiant heat upwards so exhaust fan will suck it out.......and here is a close up of a freshly transplanted SourJem..<she is 3wks today...:)

Attachments

• P8310047.JPG
    P8310047.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
  • P8310048.JPG
    P8310048.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P8310053.JPG
    P8310053.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 11

uptosumpn

Veteran
lookin for some help

lookin for some help

Okay, I need some opinions and/or some GOOD advice....it's been 2-3 days since transplant and when I checked on them a lil' while ago, I noticed a lil' yellowing on the bottom fan leafs.....
So I am assuming that I stunted/shocked them????<I did transplant AS SOON AS SEX WAS SHOWN....plus I am wondering if it is a reaction in part to the ERT? < ya know, the upper part of root ball being exposed to light and the fact that it dries out faster...??
Here are my thoughts.....
1.Lack of Oxygen
2.Lack of Nitrogen
3.Cal/Mag def. OR
4.Nute lock<PH has always been checked BEFORE watering...BUT because I am using Prom-mix HP as my soil<low in PH, I added 1tbsn of d-lime to 1 gal of water with 2tsp of AN No-shock to main part of soil only<1litre ea plant....then I added 1/8tsp FF GrowBig, 1tbsn FF BigBloom, 1/2tsp AN Conno pt A&B, 1/4tsp FF open sesame, 1tbsn BS Molasses and 1/4tsp AN B-52 to upper part of root ball..<another 1litre per plant....all with 24hr bubbled ph'd tap water....WITH NO SIGNS OF BURN!!
I know it's only like day 21-23 for all of them BUT I havent had this problem before!!!! So i'm a lil' anxious/nervous right now!:comfort:
I am thinkin a good FLUSH!...what I need to know is, should I flush with JUST ph'd water, or add molasses OR jus flush with 1tbsn of hydrogen peroxide??
I took a couple of shots for you guys to see, some seem a lil' droopy and what's da deal with all those twisting leafs???!!!.....havent had water since 9/11..
sorry about quality..still trying to master this cannon...

Attachments

• P9020047.JPG
    P9020047.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P9020048.JPG
    P9020048.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
  • P9020057.JPG
    P9020057.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P9020061.JPG
    P9020061.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
F

FullDuplex

Here are my thoughts.....
1.Lack of Oxygen
2.Lack of Nitrogen
3.Cal/Mag def. OR
4.Nute lock<PH has always been checked BEFORE watering...BUT because I am using Prom-mix HP as my soil<low in PH, I added 1tbsn of d-lime to 1 gal of water with 2tsp of AN No-shock to main part of soil only<1litre ea plant....then I added 1/8tsp FF GrowBig, 1tbsn FF BigBloom, 1/2tsp AN Conno pt A&B, 1/4tsp FF open sesame, 1tbsn BS Molasses and 1/4tsp AN B-52 to upper part of root ball..<another 1litre per plant....all with 24hr bubbled ph'd tap water....WITH NO SIGNS OF BURN!!

Its hard to see the true leaf color under the HPS/red spec lighting. But going by what i can see i can try narrow a few things down.

I dont think that it could be lack of o2 because you are bubbling your water so that is getting it to the roots, and if you havent watered since 9/11 then its not a gas exchange issue with over watering.

I cant see the progression on the yellowing on the leaves, but if it is a pale yellow no spots just looks like its wilting then there has been some root exposure somewhere some how. With that ERT method you are going to need to keep that top root ball moist at all times until the exposed roots become hardened. Even then you need to check the moisture levels.

There is a possibility that it is lack on N effecting them too, but this i cant see with that large of a feeding schedule. There are traces of N in a majority of the stuff that you are feeding so i know its getting that food.

Cal/Mag def has a very distinct leaf progression pattern. Either starting from the veins out or starting at the tips and going in. The leaf almost looks highlighted. The middle will be as dark green as the rest and the outer 1/8in of the leaf will be a bright yellow faded towards the veins. Either route i dont see this in the pics at all.

From what i see you should be fine. Think simple, remember these things have hearts of lions. The leaf damage will be fine its lower than the bud progression from what i can see. As long as its not moving in towards the buds, your fine. it looks more like environmental/ transplant than any kind of real deficiency.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Thanks for the responce FD..:wave:
As far as the rootball goes, i'm going to mist it around 3-4 times a day,{ with bubbled water of course } until I see the hard green, stem-like roots..then jus mist once a day..

And Bro!, You haved read my mind!...These were my thoughts exactly!!!! The more I kept looking at them, the more i "listened" to what they were telling me.....<crazy....[the plants got us trained!!LOL!]
Anywayz...I came to the conclusion that
1. It was DEF> a environmental/ transplant problem...with the ERT...and I feel like I shocked em' a lot too....no growth for 2-3 days!!!
2. You are right, even though some of the products i'm using have N in it, they def could haved used MORE GrowBig @ least @ wk2....(I love dem dark green leaves....like my other grows.....)
But anyway, I gave them 3/4gal ea. of jus PH'd water with a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide this evening, (9/14) and they perked up nicely....

Transplanted 2 more as well.....one of each strain...So currently I have 8 AK's girlz and 4 SourJems girlz in pre flower....I need 4 more girls, yet I only have 1 unknown Ak & 6,<maybe 5 unknown SJ left...think I may have a SJ male showin..will know betta tomm....peace and thanks again!
if it is a pale yellow no spots just looks like its wilting then there has been some root exposure somewhere some how. With that ERT method you are going to need to keep that top root ball moist at all times until the exposed roots become hardened. Even then you need to check the moisture levels.

There is a possibility that it is lack on N effecting them too..

it looks more like environmental/ transplant than any kind of real deficiency.

Latest posts

Latest posts