What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

Seedling

Nice one Drago. I have 6 of each of the Super Autos going, all but one of the Number 1s sprouted in two days. Were poted and put under my 90w led Sunday together with some Danish early strains and some Finish genetics. All in all 21 little once. Will be indoors for two weeks then planted out doors. Updating my thread later one this week. Good luck with all of you plants... You have alot going now :) Hope you like the purples as much as I do, full on body stone with a great taste. Take care and keep on growing my friend.

Hey Darg,
It seems to me that ***** wer'nt the first to produce Super-Auto's, the way i take it, its about Yield & Flavour improvements etc, 'Automaria' is supposed to be yielding upto 300gP/P and so is the 'Big Devil' also. I think these two definately qualify as Super-Auto's compared to LR crosses/yields or the original AF's, ive got high hopes for the 'BB Automatic' aswell, according to what it says on the packet, that has got LR genes in it, but i still have high hopes for the yield, The Bonkers & Mexican Rudi genes convince me it has yield potential outdoor. I want a crack at these BBAutomatic's in DWC & i'll keep a few of the beans back, i gotta see what they can do indoor under perfect conditions, Flavour description sounds exquiste man!
I have got several of ****** SAF's on the way also & im really looking forward to adding these to my outdoor collection. For me AF's are the perfect answer to getting fully finished Bud Outdoor in our Northern Hemisphere Conditions before the end of the summer, whereas before it couldent be done to full potential, now we are looking at major yielding SAF's, its getting better all the time. Loving the Show Darg, Any Pic updates Bro?
Good-Luck..&..Peace.........Scroger!

But they were the first ones to produce Nirvana Sky..lol..

Nirvana = Super Auto Sativa...can't beat that...sativa autos are a rare breed as is...and now we have a Super Auto Sativa to choose from...wow...that's awesome..

skj8100

from what ive heard "super autos" refer to the new strains of autoflowers that are the first to be sativa dominent. that is if i am not mistaken, of course

dargo

quick update, none of the numer 1's germinated, none of the annapurna germinated (so I cracked the shells and had dark green tap roots within a day, however only 1 made it out the soil), all the nirvana sky germinated. so out of the 9 super autos only 4 made it?!? 1 annapurna and 3 nirvana sky.

the 8 jet 47 that germinated within 22 hours are all in pots and breaking the soil surface, the other 4 didnt germinate, I put 6 purple mazar and 6 speedy g's to germinate just over a day ago ago, 4 of each has a nice tap root and have just gone into the dirt, the others havnt done anything yet. il put another 6 of each into germinate today.

for the record..... I been germinating 100's of auto beans over the last few weeks with no problems, and out of those 100's only 2-3 beans havnt germinated.

I never had so many no shows :(

JimmyWie

@dargo
I had the same, i orderd 3 'number one's' ( expensive stuff!! ) only 1 made it. She is about 1 month old i guess(?)
But, she is looking really good, growing a bit harder then my auto ak which i planted the same day.

Gr

dargo

@dargo
I had the same, i orderd 3 'number one's' ( expensive stuff!! ) only 1 made it. She is about 1 month old i guess(?)
But, she is looking really good, growing a bit harder then my auto ak which i planted the same day.

Gr

Have you got any pic's? (dont mind you attaching them to this thread if you want)

How long did it take before your number 1 took off? both the single annapurna and the 3 nirvana skys seem to be a little slower then the others, just waiting for them to kick into life.

I really hope for you, that you get something specail with your only number 1 that made it

edit: welcome mmmcake :)

JimmyWie

sure thing, Here i made some picture, in some i added a pack of smokes so u have a better idea about the size of the plants. the pictures are taken about 15min ago. Sorry, i had for my own sake, edit some things out :).
In the picture you can see :
White White, 12-04-2010
Auto Ak, 18-04-2010
Easy Ryder and a 17-03-2010
Number one. 18-04-2010

in first pic on the left, Easy ryder ( big 1 ) Number one left in front.
Right side, white widow behind, Auto ak infront.

Second picture same.. ( only now number one has pack of smokes next to it. )

Third picture, taken from other side. Big one is easy ryder, left to it the white widow. And behind them Number one, with the pack of smokes. You cant see the auto ak because its view is blocked by the white widow.

Only for the last 2 weeks we started getting good sunny weather. They are grown in outside on a balcony. No extra lights.

O in another tread of mine i just added some pictures from my harvested Auto blueberry, if youre interrested..

gr

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2618.jpg
    IMG_2618.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2630.jpg
    IMG_2630.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 11

dargo

nice 1 :D

i just had another annapurna pop out the soil, better late then never, but i wonder how strong she will be.

photos to follow.......

dargo

Annapurna in the drainpipes (2 made it, still hoping on the 3rd)

the 3 in a row to the left of the annapurna are the nirvana sky which havent had any problems, the bigger square pot is a jet 47 ( the other jet 47 are on the other side of the sour 60's on the far left. most of the super autos are goin into massive pots and a couple into the ground, I just need them a bit bigger/stronger before I do that. I cant wait to try the LST accross the fence :D

picture.php

Seedling

Looking good Drago. For me it was 6/6 on Nirvana Sky, 5/6 on the Annapura and 5/6 on the Number One. One thing i noticed though is that the shells on the super autos was way stronger then anything ive seen before. All of the shells stayed closed around the first leaves on all but three plants. They werent strong enough to crack them. I had to give most of them help because the leaves could not develop and it almost killed a couple of the little once. It might be a good idea to pre crack seeds?? Maybe thay are all viable but the shells are just to strong?? Just an idea anyways.
Good luck with the supers, mine are doing very well. Pictures to come soon.