What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYLD cheesehead autos

Ramius

Veteran
Nice work cheesey, looks like some tight and compact bud growth. 9 weeks from seed for such yield is impressive

uptosumpn

Veteran
they can only be purchased on seedbay??? and they one you said yeilded 4oz dry<the nycd, was that an auto too or reg.?? Thanks!

C

cheesey

they can only be purchased on seedbay??? and they one you said yeilded 4oz dry<the nycd, was that an auto too or reg.?? Thanks!

the nycd yeilded just under 4oz . but it was in a bubbler under 600w .

yes all the seeds are autos . and only on seedbay

uptosumpn

Veteran
WOW! almost 4oz dry off an auto?? was that your nycd blend or was it JD DR by itself?? and thanks for the info on where to get the seeds...just registered....:wave:
Oh, did you every get the dry weight per for the NYLD???

the nycd yeilded just under 4oz . but it was in a bubbler under 600w .

yes all the seeds are autos . and only on seedbay

C

cheesey

WOW! almost 4oz dry off an auto?? was that your nycd blend or was it JD DR by itself?? and thanks for the info on where to get the seeds...just registered....:wave:
Oh, did you every get the dry weight per for the NYLD???

yes dry / no the nycd is (somas nycd x lr2)

the nyld yeilded 45g and 55g i think it says in the thread . i cant remeber im high lol

uptosumpn

Veteran
^^ I cant figure that shit out....do you jus print the order form after clicking buy now and then purchase a U.S. postal Money Order??? a quick reply is needed, Thanks Cheesey....

uptosumpn

Veteran
Just bought a pack yesterday! trying to figure out which kind of U.S. postal money order to get???? regular or international??

Bighill

I wouldn't have sent a MO. I will never send a MO again! At least with my credit card i can DISPUTE the charges! Sucks when they cash your money but never send anything.. And never reply back to fix it.. Unless S60 goes on sale some palce else i am S.O.L.

Bh.

money order is the best route to go ive bought over 20 packs of seeds money order with no problems. sucks i missed out on them seeds though.

uptosumpn

Veteran
It's the only way to send a payment! it was seedbay..whenever I order anywhere else, trust me it's my CC..sorry to hear about your lost! I wouldv'e been super pissed too!!!!..peace
I wouldn't have sent a MO. I will never send a MO again! At least with my credit card i can DISPUTE the charges! Sucks when they cash your money but never send anything.. And never reply back to fix it.. Unless S60 goes on sale some palce else i am S.O.L.

Bh.