What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYLD cheesehead autos

C

cheesey

Cheeshead Auto New York Lemon Diesel
Strain=(cheesehead autos)NYLD
Age=23days x2 on left =18days on right
Age showed sex=x2 day 15=x2 day 14
Grow medium=Bio Biz all mix
Lighting=250watt hps
Lighting sheduele=18/6
PH=6.5(run off)PH6.0(approx)
Nutrients=Nothing till week 5 ,but will use bio bizz bloom/pk13/14
Pot size=11litres

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Very nice dude saw them up on the bay I wanted to make a bid but just spent some cash and couldn't. But very nice cheesey

C

cheesey

yes she sure is .... got a cpl of weeks left then she will be chopped . ill get some more pics sent later today

Seedling

They all look real good but I wonder what the linage is? Is it a cross of Low Lifes Auto Lemon Skunk and An Diesel Ryder or is any of it coming from regular strains?
Would love to grow some of them out, just the name makes my mouth water Lemon Diesel...mmmmmmm...

C

cheesey

They all look real good but I wonder what the linage is? Is it a cross of Low Lifes Auto Lemon Skunk and An Diesel Ryder or is any of it coming from regular strains?
Would love to grow some of them out, just the name makes my mouth water Lemon Diesel...mmmmmmm...

lemon skunk from LL and nycd soma x lr2

Roortokeage

damn those look good. Are you the Breeder of these seeds???

They are pretty big for an auto. What are you using for Soil??

Also what is the life cycle of the beans??? How many days??

C

cheesey

damn those look good. Are you the Breeder of these seeds???

They are pretty big for an auto. What are you using for Soil??

Also what is the life cycle of the beans??? How many days??

yes im the breeder but not my grow 1 of my testers

there in biobizz all mix i think and will finish in around 65 to 70 days .

the nyld are the smaller autos i made check out the nycd . just under 4oz dry 1 plant .

Roortokeage

I posted there. Now These are amazing! what are you crossing them with to make them Autos?? I have a NYCD seed here Fem. Im waiting to grow in the future. This Is pretty sick if you can do this in 65-70 days. with 250 hps!!

Just imagine what it could do in bigger pots , more room and a Bigger light =)
wink wink..... Just got my 400 hps

C

cheesey

heres the nyld 4 days b4 they are going to be chopped . they are 9 weeks from seed .

Last edited: