What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miss you all

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In about one hour a friend is coming to pick my computer up that i gave to him. The time has come for Bear to take a break from the internet. I will miss many many of you here at ICM, but there are things in my life that need more focusing on. Be kind to one another and heavy harvests to you all.:huggg:I will be back once my life is on track, till then friends :smoweed:

C

cellardweller

love you Bear..I wish you nothing but the best in everything you do!
:friends:
always

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You're my Brotha.....Bear! :friends: Double F.U.C.K.S. rip it too hard to die.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna miss you BB, you hurry back to us ya hear?? hehe Best wishes in whatever comes your way!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Remember BB, if you come down to bonaroo again you and your fam. always have a place to stay..
thanks for everything..you were my first friend here..
stay safe and good luck...

M

medi-useA

I understand the need for a break....take car BB...be seeing you around sometime...:)

muA

blizz

never got to talk to u but i hate to see anyone leave here but ill send some positive karma ur way

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Ya gotta take care of business BB. Take care of you and yours first! Hope to see you back soon. Will miss you in the mean time. Stay safe Bro, and as always...
:smoweed: yourself and see how you like it! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts