What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED grown Sour 60

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
im looking foward to this i just started a led tent yesterday lowboldt cant wait to see the sour60 goodluck

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is going to get good.

I just got two more of the 126w units so that makes three units covering a 2' x 5' so the 50 or so Sour 60 seedlings should get some good coverage.

I'll get some pictures up this Sunday of the area and how I got it setup.

Thanks again LedGirl for taking the chance on me.

S_a_H

C

ChynaRyder

SaH, you are in for a treat man...these lights are truly, the shit. Autos seem to excelerate their growth rate under these things, and I would expect that Sour 60 to maybe be done under 60. Good luck, and I look forward to your results. By the way, have you ever smoked the sour 60, or something close to it? Never seen any kinda smoke report from MD on how the high is. I think I recall you stating 'major creeper' but thats all.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I have smoked some Sour 60...hold on a sec.....smokin it now....lol

But I really hate giving smoke reports. Back in 1996 I went to a Rush show at the Gorge in George, Wa and we slept out in a field after the show. Well long story short I got a severe sinus infection and smelled shit for months and months after that. I kept checking my shoes for dog shit...lol

So my taste and smell has been screwed up since then.

When it was growing I got more of a fruity smell and now that it has cured some its getting a citrus smell to it.

I would say its a creeper high not a real serious couchlock but you don't feel like getting up and doing anything thats for sure. I think the couchlock would have been a stronger high if I had let it go another week or so but I did not.

S_a_H

C

ChynaRyder

Thanks SaH. Not really concerned about the taste, mostly the effects.

indicameds

Subscribed..
And major props to Ledgirl for donating the lights for a good cause. When some extra funds come into my hands my leds will definitely be from you. My local grow shop has some bonsai's under leds that look healthy as hell.

I

IceColdCrickets

Yes I have smoked some Sour 60...hold on a sec.....smokin it now....lol

But I really hate giving smoke reports. Back in 1996 I went to a Rush show at the Gorge in George, Wa and we slept out in a field after the show. Well long story short I got a severe sinus infection and smelled shit for months and months after that. I kept checking my shoes for dog shit...lol

So my taste and smell has been screwed up since then.

When it was growing I got more of a fruity smell and now that it has cured some its getting a citrus smell to it.

I would say its a creeper high not a real serious couchlock but you don't feel like getting up and doing anything thats for sure. I think the couchlock would have been a stronger high if I had let it go another week or so but I did not.

S_a_H

That has to be the best and worst Dog shit story ever!:bigeye: Thanks for sharing!:woohoo:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not to much of an update yet but we are getting there. I am not sure of exact count but I started every Sour 60 seed I had of the pheno MD said was the stronger of them.

But here is a group shot and the container on the left side of the shelf has another 15 seedlings just starting to come up out of the peat pellets.

S_a_H

Attachments

• S60 013 [1024x768].jpg
    S60 013 [1024x768].jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 18
C

cyber echo

whats the idea behind the pink spectrum btw ? Is there some kind of frequency response/spectrograph chart for the light Ledgirl ?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the idea behind the pink spectrum btw ? Is there some kind of frequency response/spectrograph chart for the light Ledgirl ?

Its because I used flash you see pink and here is a picture w/o flash.

S_a_H

Attachments

• nvnbbvnnb 001 (Copy).jpg
    nvnbbvnnb 001 (Copy).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 22
  • nvnbbvnnb 003 (Copy).jpg
    nvnbbvnnb 003 (Copy).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 23

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Its because I used flash you see pink and here is a picture w/o flash.

S_a_H

thats cool how the colors change, crazy.

is this the same pic as sleepy or am I confused on you two or are they at the same spot?

loving the leds, keep it rolling!

I wonder how autoflowering strains do with leds? Not sure if it really matters BUT sounds like a cool test. I assume the led growth will beat out cfl or mh off the bat so in theory would yield better either way?

Sweet multiple tests are being done including auto and regular strains.

I

IceColdCrickets

Not to much of an update yet but we are getting there. I am not sure of exact count but I started every Sour 60 seed I had of the pheno MD said was the stronger of them.

But here is a group shot and the container on the left side of the shelf has another 15 seedlings just starting to come up out of the peat pellets.

S_a_H

Why is it that you plant in peat pellets only to put them in a 16 oz cup? Instead of directly planting them in the 16oz cup? Nice no pest strip! Keep the pics coming bro, I guess i will have to test one of those lights.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is it that you plant in peat pellets only to put them in a 16 oz cup? Instead of directly planting them in the 16oz cup? Nice no pest strip! Keep the pics coming bro, I guess i will have to test one of those lights.

Why ?

Because its what I started out doing and haven't changed.

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This promises to be very intersting. S_a_H, nothing but love, and luck sent your way my brother;)

Latest posts

Latest posts