What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sssdh seed release finaly

gonzo`

sounds sweet! But basically does this yield better than ssh and taste better, better high etc? Can I have more details on this strain please? How long does it flower? Real excited here!!!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
AH, kewl...I am broke as a joke and need a couple weeks before the old lady will let me buy anything. (yeah thats right...she lets me do stuff from time to time...if I am a good daddy)

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
too much info frank, the thought of you and your's just killed mine :smoker:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to know they are finally done ojd

it is a great strain smoke and tastewise

one of my favorits ..Still :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jeje, ojds sssdh cut for shure is a superstar, and so are the cool cats spreading the cuts, hehe.. and its a heavy yielder to

trying to make it early and faster flowering for us northern dudes and so far its looks promising
picture.php

I

idoreallytry

thats is a beauty i heard great htings about it,,,good deal ESBE hope u get what u need from it,,,peace

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
So stoked for these beans. Thanks for all your hard work OJD! Much success to all you do. Count me in for 2-3 packs for sure

razor ridge

good to know they are finally done ojd

it is a great strain smoke and tastewise

one of my favorits ..Still :)[/QUOTE

unrelated but is Core's 008 your strain? If so could u give me some background I just popped 5 beans of it...thanks

L

LolaGal

Currently growing Karma's SSSDH (OJDcut) x Jack Herer.

There are TRICHS on the FANS! WTF!!!!!

never saw that before!

Latest posts

Latest posts