What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sssdh seed release finaly

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha hang in there bro...There should be plenty to go around so you can break your bay virginity lol....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unfortunaly im unable to upload pics

ive tried everything
from computer
tried downloading to icmag first
tried an album
nothing
so i guess its no pictures until i figure this out(ive been having troubles for along time uploading)
im having no trouble posting them at other sites
this really pisses me of as this is my main home

peace

lioni75

Nice man really!Yes I! Will b waiting 4 sure... Bless ojd. And much respect and appreciation 4 the Titanium test run

VirginHarvester

Veteran
but for those who cant get a cut nows your chance
I'm game.
i have taken my cup winning cut and crossed it with an original pack of seeds of sssdh
i was given some original seeds from a good buddy in amsterdam and also my good friend rezdog give me some also
so i went ahead and put 10 of my winning cut plus 10 original sssdh seeds and did an open pollination
Could you clarify if you used 10 female cuts of your prize SSSDH and pollinated with the males that came from the 10 original SSSDH seeds or a different combination than that; and, were those 10 seeds a mix of the seeds you got from your buddy and rezdog?
these are up there with the best hazes ever made nl5haze ssh nevils haze mango haze nevils/mango(and ask anyone im a haze freak ive tried them all)
this is my all time fav strain
Any smoke reports by the way?

Thanks.

S

Seismic

Sounds great ojd, now your going make me have to shift things around, so I will have a bit of room to run these. Take care dude, and definitely good karma for making it a large release, so everyone can have a chance:joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its about time....hehehe

Might grab a pack of these to run with my other SSSDHf2's i got Gr8 news ojd bro keep up the good work..!!!

fari

Awesome!!! Thanks man wonderful news... Under what breeder shall will I be able to find these, I cant find OJD on seedbay's breeders list...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx for doing the sssdh project ojd, sssdh is the absolut cut favorite here in denmark at the moment. awesome high and taste, go get them guys!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone for the suport

this is going to be alot of fun to see everyone growing the sssdh

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts