What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

Ive started my 2010 season i dont know how to add my new thread on my signature or whatever so search for it.. doing tons of the same seed new seed and seed made last season should be interesting!

TLoft13

Nice thread Biggy, thanks alot.
Maybe i've overlooked the numbers, how many plants did you plant and how many did you finally bring in(approximately)?
Best of luck for this season!
TLoft13

Benefit

My original goal for this season was to create this strain i wanted that was alot like EWS but earlier by 3-4 weeks.. its finishes for us in the mountians around end of august to first week of sept.
Hi Biggy! thats what we all need :) GL with the season!

Dr Psycho

Too bad to see people fighting over AFs- the first Afs I grew in the late 80's sucked shit, but It didn't deter me and now I have several stabilized strains that produce good results in my short outdoor season. It's called evolution people.We are only giving it a helping hand. Respected to Biggie! I know how much work it entails to grow an outdoor harvest in a Northen climate. I encourage all of you to keep improving our favourite plant and work on a bit of personal growth as well. Peace!

DirtPoor

Ok hope you don't mind answering....how many plants and what kind of yield, I'm working on the same sort of grow right now.

gotnoname

Ive subscribed to this forum only for this thread, I would like to have more details on your seed grow, what king of light did u used for the 9 plants and how long did it took ? does marijuana plants yield that much seeds ? did you really yielded 3000 seeds !!! How ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
gorgeous pictures. I don't understand why folks that can't/don't do things feel the need to criticize those that can & do. (kind of like folks that don't smoke pot bitching about smokers) I have smoked auto weed before that was as good as anything else going around, & tasted better than most. got a buddy that grows various auto plants under T-5 lights & does very well with it. keep up the good work...:tiphat:

Highcountry

Wow. Blast from the past. Thanks for the kind words guys. I went by the handle "mean gene" and posted a couple times earlier in this thread. These gardens were built by biggie, our youngest brother and myself.
The strains we grew this particular season weren't true autos. I grew f2's from some of these plants last summer and they all auto'd for me. Finished by mid August. More like what we expected in the f1's. Live and learn eh!

Clonex - if you are in Canada, send me a pm. I'll look thru the seed vault and see what I can dig up. Might not have these older genes but I've got plenty of other great early gear.

dickcorn

Awesome you could do this with your bro, mine was always a straight edge alcoholic... Ended up a high school biology teacher go figure.

dickcorn

Come to think of it I wish I'd tried harder to convert him.. Only 225lb person I've ever met with less than 6% body fat.. Could have done holes in half of the time as me haha

Highcountry

Come to think of it I wish I'd tried harder to convert him.. Only 225lb person I've ever met with less than 6% body fat.. Could have done holes in half of the time as me haha

Sounds like he would have been a good helper :).
It was a real treat to grow with my brother. He still comes out with me once or twice a season just to see the ladies. He misses outdoor growing but his young family comes first.