What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Estonia

G

I also think that it should be a baltic forum, too few growers from estonia!

solvent

Ahamaraka said:
I also think that it should be a baltic forum, too few growers from estonia!

So Gypsy, please rename Estonian forum to Baltics. Is it possible?
Not sure if it help to make this forum more active, but why not to have it when all agree? I remember one guy from Latvia who helped me with carbon scruber while ago on OG. So we strong when we are UNITED.

G

have anybody seen hazebound?? He was a Latvian .... hazebound if you are reading this plz atsūti messidzu... sen neeesi redzeets.. :woohoo:

evropeez

Привет горячие эстонские парни :wave:
Надеюсь, что вы русский язык не забыли ещё :chin:
Скоро и мы здесь свою ветку зделаем.
Мир братья :joint:

AXC

What can I say - it appears that growers community is growing... :)

Vispaar es te drusciit kjeepaajos ar t.s. retrofit tipa spuldzeem, kas paredzeetas vecajiem MV balastiem. Citaadi viss shtokos. Buus laba razha.

AXC

No doubt! And yet we have to keep our lips sealed. It is better not to know each other (other fanatic growers) personally and to meet here at IC.
Don't know about Russians... :D

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well wishes from Australia to Estonia :wave: ....... come on fellas, show some of the nugs you grow, or is it too risky? :no:

G

so what are penalties like in estonia?

what is gov't stance towards smoking/growing?

dRiNkm4Nia

Hello
i was in Estonia last year in Tartu and i must say its very beautiful city ... and i hope in future visit this place again =)

ghashish

i wish i could post some pics of kopli kush it pretty dangerous to grow here since it is a poor rushka hood yea and f the esti police they will invade your house with dogs cause some one say you growing it was better before join eu stiff jail penaltys for growing especially if you have grey passport most growers run to russia if caught use to be easier in kopli when could make pay offs

Last edited:
P

perakko

hehey dudes! i've understood that my nick is kinda grotesk in estonian? i've heard it would mean buttcrack or whatever :D is this right?

btw i'm from finland, good to know our southern neighbors are also doing their thing no matter what!

here's some finnish outdoor action from this summer (the pics about 1 month old...) just to get some pics to the thred! keep it up!

Latest posts

Latest posts