What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Space Genetics – Gorilla Glue #4 S-1 Feminized

G

Was wondering if anyone has tried this offering? Im a big fan of Relentless E. Glue and have some in flower but saw this listed at a US based bank, 8th planet from the sun. $150.

Since I unfortunately cant lay my hands on a authentic JW clone to make my own mom I have to settle for what I can find.

Still waiting to see if the new MI law will allow out of state purchase of clones when they finally pass whatever version. THEN I will make a drive to hopefully acquire a few authentic strains to try and make moms.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you've got a source for the clone... go get it!
You do not have to tell anybody where you acquired the clone from.

Otherwise, S1's have been good from GG#4.

G

If you've got a source for the clone... go get it!
You do not have to tell anybody where you acquired the clone from.

Otherwise, S1's have been good from GG#4.

Unfortunately I do not have access to a clone or cuttings. That’s because in a non 420 state you don’t tell or talk about it. Heck I could have a neighbor next door with a dozen strains and never know. I’m security obsessed for obvious reasons. I'd probably trust a established member here before I’d start asking around local.

Latest posts

Latest posts