What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Container Gardening with Granular Slow Release 19 19 19/0 0 60 Anyone????

ambertrichome

Veteran
Whos using/used this method?? I did add Kelp for Trace Minerals, and 1 could also add .4lb Azomite

I tried to mix a 19-20-39 formula as close as possible. Im pretty sure Im very close. I used a basic guide on how much to use per acre.

Base was 3.8 cu/ft Promix Bx.
I used 19-19-19... 3.65oz
0 -0 -60....2oz
Kelp Meal 300 Grams
.4lb Azomite

34 LEVEL TSP Calcitic Lime x 17 LEVEL TSP Dolomitic. Level tsp. NOT Heaping.

Water with Plain Water, and 1- 1.25tsp Epsom Salts per 5 gallons water. Seedlings get 1 tsp. Larger veg plants get 1.25 tsp in veg around week 5

1st/2nd week flip/flowering slightly up magnesium to 1.6tsp/5 gallons
In 3rd/4th weeks of flowering on an 8 week strain I feed Monopotassium Phosphate 1 tsp per 5 gallons, and feed every watering for weeks 3-4 only. Also slightly increase Magnesium. Week 4 gets 2 tsp/5 gallons,

Weeks 5-6 gets more Magnesium 1 Tblsp/5 gallons water.

Weeks 7-8 get 2.5 tsp per 5 gallons.

Basically all I did was use plain water, and increase Mono Potassium Phosphate and magnesium at certain times.

The plants are doing great, with no signs of burn, or deficiency. Its seemingly so far superior to mixing granular with water, and feed/water that way.

They've been in the containers for a month and a half now, and are starting to stretch. Thee are outside in 10 galln Growbags.

Strains are.

Swami Organic Seeds
Blue Orca x RKS/Uruapan

Coastal Seeds.. Puck Yeah

C99
The Hog
Bodhi Mt Goji
Hazeman G13 x Hashplant
Mr Nice SSH
Dr Atomic.. Atomic Lights