What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best seedform 2018!?

Frank Walter

Hi
i noticed many breeders coming out with their GG4 seeds or crosses.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a rather authentic one to me?

I smoked the strain in only in amsterdam(utopia coffeeshop) and it was super super piney and lemony, with a slight hint of diesel in it.

Very very complex and intense flavour.
Was looking for something similar, rarely had a strain that had all those terps that intense.

The sugar on it was good, but not the craziest ive ever seen to be honest.

Anyways, i hope for some more mainstream /eu friendly recommendations.

(i currently have SFV Kush X GG4 from Oaseeds, still vegging them tho)

was thinking of maybe trying nirvana since they are one of my favorite breeders (their strains seem to be the same since ive started growing, never changed too much, i like their stability)

bestothebest

Tonygreens tortured beans gorilla bubble bx's are probably a good choice. If you can get them, I don't know about availability.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without question, Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble project is the most worked, most consistent, likely to find Glue like fire available. No one ever mentions it but Red Eye Genetics has a Locktite cross. If there is a GG#4 x Locktite, that might be a good option as well.

dank.Frank

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Lots of good phenos. Very different from s1s. More reliable.

Justis

I got a pack from sunset limited way back when they were going to put them up on the bay. Out of that pack I got one awesome super dank keeper. Smell is exetreamly loud an gets pretty purple. Taste is really dark with hint of grape.ill post some pictures later today

MarDog

Great looking plants and having something just a tough off sometimes gives the plant an extra oomph!

Latest posts

Latest posts