What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Be safe MountainBudz!! Hope you and KINDBUD got out early today and beat the heat. I didnt put any more outdoors after losing the first one and not getting any more in before the heat. Gonna take the indoor route. Got two sprouted in a hydro tent for the summer. Will start an indoor thread and post the link here when I get off work...

As for Canada legalizing... I agree with Kindbud sad to say... I can see decriminalization coming up (PRAISE GOD) and certainly a few more states coming through to full legalization. I'm just worried that the south is gonna be afraid to change the label of "what it means to be a conservative"..... which is more about how you interpret the constitution than anything else... ANNNNNYWAYYYYS, enough with the out of place rant.

Keep up the good work guys! Looking/sounding great!!! Outdoors Is the way to go.

:tiphat: peace!

Hey!! Before I forget, can someone fill me in on the legend of Silverback? Read through his thread collection a bit and he sure did do a lot for the common knowledge of cannabis. May he rest in peace.

-Texan-

Lol I got in a damn down pour twice today....I've got completely soaked man. I guess it's better than hot. I was trying to get all the way on top of the mountain this morning. Well I got close but it got crazy steep and I slipped and half my went rolling down the fuckin mtn. Also had some good dirt mixed and it rolled down the hill probàbly 100ft along with a few plants. Anyway I dug 2 good size holes I'm not sure if the plants that rolled off the hill will be ok but I still planted them in one hole. It's rained so hard hopefully they'll be ok. I prolly should have waited until these storms finished. The Mtns are hard to get up the steep parts when it's wet, especially me were my foot is so bad. I couldn't make it to the top so I found a huge beech tree that had fallen and planted around it. I had to much stuff to carry and couldn't get to the top. There's better sunlight I can get up to the top if I only carry 1 bag instead of 2. So while it's wet if I go to the top I'll just take 1 bag. Also notice some other good guerilla spots today I'll be able to use it's just a long hike. Hopefully we don't get washed out tomar because I didn't get shit done today

:tiphat:

-TheShortTexan-

Lol I got in a damn down pour twice today....I've got completely soaked man. I guess it's better than hot. I was trying to get all the way on top of the mountain this morning. Well I got close but it got crazy steep and I slipped and half my went rolling down the fuckin mtn. Also had some good dirt mixed and it rolled down the hill probàbly 100ft along with a few plants. Anyway I dug 2 good size holes I'm not sure if the plants that rolled off the hill will be ok but I still planted them in one hole. It's rained so hard hopefully they'll be ok. I prolly should have waited until these storms finished. The Mtns are hard to get up the steep parts when it's wet, especially me were my foot is so bad. I couldn't make it to the top so I found a huge beech tree that had fallen and planted around it. I had to much stuff to carry and couldn't get to the top. There's better sunlight I can get up to the top if I only carry 1 bag instead of 2. So while it's wet if I go to the top I'll just take 1 bag. Also notice some other good guerilla spots today I'll be able to use it's just a long hike. Hopefully we don't get washed out tomar because I didn't get shit done today

Holy crap bro :puppydoge:

Glad you're alright. Shit like that hurts more the second day than it does the first day. It's so dry here it's hard to even imagine a downpour. Must be nice in the mountains... then again. If I trip in a cotton field I don't fall another 100 ft after I hit the ground. Toss up there. You got a bad foot? Arthritis?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

God damn glad it's flat here. It's a young man's game. lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've ran indoor grows almost 20yrs. That's really were I'm best is indoors. I moved to Chicago many yrs ago and mainly ran indoor stuff ....maybe 8-10 plants outdoor in a cornfield. But I done a few big outdoor grows down here in Appalachia when I was a young man lol. But I can't run indoors done here at the moment. So I'm getting back into outdoor grows. I hurt my foot in a car accident, neck and back too Texan....my foot is got donor bones,plates,screws I've had 3 surgerys to date.

Tycho yes it's a young mans game. It's came 3 downpour and I've got my ass soaked every time lol. I've been trying to put some plants out. These Mtns are so wet and slick.....I've fell and busted my ass at least 15 times. It's crazy I can't stand on these hillsides, so just get mud on your boots and start sliding. Like Texan said you don't feel it until the second day lol.....I'm damn sure gonna feel it. I got some guerilla plants in the ground and put a KC brain fem Cristal limit in a 10gal container. I've got 3 more of those fem to transplant. I'm gonna do 2,,30gal containers and one more 10gal. I'm gonna try to get those tomorrow. I might have to wait and let the Mtns dry up some before I go back out....maybe tomorrow evening I'll go do a few guerilla spots. I'll check out your link when I get some time Texan

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I ended up not going in this morning. Like you we had tons of rain a few times off an on today. The same clouds I'm sure.

I'm going into work right now, I love working in the dark and don't really know why. One thing for sure is its plenty cooler.

Stay safe out there guys! :tiphat:

-TheShortTexan-

I've ran indoor grows almost 20yrs. That's really were I'm best is indoors. I moved to Chicago many yrs ago and mainly ran indoor stuff ....maybe 8-10 plants outdoor in a cornfield. But I done a few big outdoor grows down here in Appalachia when I was a young man lol. But I can't run indoors done here at the moment. So I'm getting back into outdoor grows. I hurt my foot in a car accident, neck and back too Texan....my foot is got donor bones,plates,screws I've had 3 surgerys to date.

Tycho yes it's a young mans game. It's came 3 downpour and I've got my ass soaked every time lol. I've been trying to put some plants out. These Mtns are so wet and slick.....I've fell and busted my ass at least 15 times. It's crazy I can't stand on these hillsides, so just get mud on your boots and start sliding. Like Texan said you don't feel it until the second day lol.....I'm damn sure gonna feel it. I got some guerilla plants in the ground and put a KC brain fem Cristal limit in a 10gal container. I've got 3 more of those fem to transplant. I'm gonna do 2,,30gal containers and one more 10gal. I'm gonna try to get those tomorrow. I might have to wait and let the Mtns dry up some before I go back out....maybe tomorrow evening I'll go do a few guerilla spots. I'll check out your link when I get some time Texan

Dang man... praying for you for sure. Im just waiting for them to legalize so we can put these bad boys in the garden where they belong and devote our full attention to plant care and not to paranoia. I've grown just enough to know what to do but not enough to be perfect at it. Lots and lots to still learn. This seems like a place to do it:)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I ended up not going in this morning. Like you we had tons of rain a few times off an on today. The same clouds I'm sure.

I'm going into work right now, I love working in the dark and don't really know why. One thing for sure is its plenty cooler.

Stay safe out there guys! :tiphat:

Yea it come a few down pours that's for sure....I've gotta get a side by side or 4wheeler next yr so I can do what I need to do. I'd like to go out at nite, like you said it's allot cooler. Be safe MountainBudz I'm sure these hollers are a mess:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang man... praying for you for sure. Im just waiting for them to legalize so we can put these bad boys in the garden where they belong and devote our full attention to plant care and not to paranoia. I've grown just enough to know what to do but not enough to be perfect at it. Lots and lots to still learn. This seems like a place to do it:)

Hey I appriciate it my friend, well wishes for you and your efforts. Yea these forums is were you learn. These indoor forums are good to watch if it's a good grower. You can pick up on things that make you good indoor and outdoor. The right indoor grow thread will have allot of pics and details. Learn to PH your nute solution, and find a nute program your good with and stick with it. Attention to detail and watch Jorge Cerventas and anything with a lot of grow info. Then kinda tinker with things a lil here and there to fit your style/ the way your grow is set-up. I'm not telling you anything that anybody know can half grow would tell you. We all try to pick up on new things and watch other good growers and try some things they do and see how you like it and if it works for you. But devote time to the forums and you can learn for as long as your willing....it limitless :tiphat:

Dday391

With all the states and Canada going legal it's just a matter of time now.. I just saw that they put another bill into Congress that would keep it illegal federally but let the states choose whether or not to allow it and give access to banks and some other stuff. They say it has a chance because the yrump and sessions aren't getting along and sessions doesn't want it so president would sign it if (super big IF) it gets to him. But I feel Congress is too pussy to actually pass it at this point. I feel like a couple more states and we'll hit the tipping point tho. Vermont was the first state to enact legalization without a public vote and the state legislature did it on its own, that is a big sign that we are still progressing on the legalization movement. I remember growing indoors in like 2009 in my old place in Arizona and thinking legalization was a joke that would never happen organically. I always felt like some corporate entity would buy Congress into letting it go, which could still happen I suppose but it seems like so far it's going much nicer than I had ever hoped. And to keep my post somewhat relevant to the outdoor convo I love/ hate getting caught in the rain. I hate that it gets everything I have with me soaked and some cases makes it impossible to get where I need to get to but it also makes me feel really good as well. Unless it's a thunderstorm or super windy then I'm getting tf outta there haha that shit sketches me out. Not trying to catch a branch or whole tree to the face

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I feel like here in WV it's gonna be along time before it's legal rec. This state and especially the county I'm in are 20yrs+ behind the rest of the world. I lived in Illinois for yrs and loved it but had to move back here. I kinda feel like things are changing but it's gonna be a very slow thing. We'll be one of the last states I promise that. I do hope it happens don't get me wrong. But I have 0 faith/hope in the way this state operates. Everything is so behind everybody else around here....just how it will always be

We chat about anything it doesn't have to be about outdoor growing. Just anything you wanna say or talk about it doesn't matter. It's just a kinda laid back thread that anybody can feel free to post whatever they like. Somebody will stop in and comment or give some opinions. Everybody's welcome and free to say/comment on anything of there choice. Just don't won't any trolls or guys trying to start trouble or things of that nature

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
With all the states and Canada going legal it's just a matter of time now.. I just saw that they put another bill into Congress that would keep it illegal federally but let the states choose whether or not to allow it and give access to banks and some other stuff. They say it has a chance because the yrump and sessions aren't getting along and sessions doesn't want it so president would sign it if (super big IF) it gets to him. But I feel Congress is too pussy to actually pass it at this point. I feel like a couple more states and we'll hit the tipping point tho. Vermont was the first state to enact legalization without a public vote and the state legislature did it on its own, that is a big sign that we are still progressing on the legalization movement. I remember growing indoors in like 2009 in my old place in Arizona and thinking legalization was a joke that would never happen organically. I always felt like some corporate entity would buy Congress into letting it go, which could still happen I suppose but it seems like so far it's going much nicer than I had ever hoped. And to keep my post somewhat relevant to the outdoor convo I love/ hate getting caught in the rain. I hate that it gets everything I have with me soaked and some cases makes it impossible to get where I need to get to but it also makes me feel really good as well. Unless it's a thunderstorm or super windy then I'm getting tf outta there haha that shit sketches me out. Not trying to catch a branch or whole tree to the face

When are the feds going to realize that the war is lost and has been for a long time? There is no reason to keep up the war on cannabis on the federal level. There are now state legal businesses devoted to cultivating and distributing. There are medical applications that save lives yet they still consider it an equivalent to heroin. The entire west coast has legalized it. Our northern boarder has legalized it. Seems our politicians have no problem saying it should be illegal and keep enforcing these screwed up laws but don't have the balls to say "Yeah, we made a mistake. Now lets right it."

I would just love to be able to grow for my medical needs and not have to worry about a swat team kicking my door in and holding me at gunpoint over a damn garden. Until then, I'll keep growing in the bush to self supply.

JustSumTomatoes

Hey wvkindbud, you said you have helicopters doing flyovers in your state? How bad are they in your area? I take it that outdoor growing is popular near you?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey wvkindbud, you said you have helicopters doing flyovers in your state? How bad are they in your area? I take it that outdoor growing is popular near you?

I think that was Mountainbudz my friend. He posted in the guerilla underground thread about the constant flyovers. Ive yet to see any helicopters this yr. These guys are some addicted on opiates and meth/crack there's not many people I know of even smoking weed around here. There's probably a few older guys growing to have a supply for there self to smoke. But I expect flyovers sometime eventually.

JustSumTomatoes

I think that was Mountainbudz my friend. He posted in the guerilla underground thread about the constant flyovers. Ive yet to see any helicopters this yr. These guys are some addicted on opiates and meth/crack there's not many people I know of even smoking weed around here. There's probably a few older guys growing to have a supply for there self to smoke. But I expect flyovers sometime eventually.

Haven't heard of too many flyover busts in my area. They happen more down south along the southern boarder of the river and valley. Indoor seems more popular around here and most just import trash bud from other places.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I feel like here in WV it's gonna be along time before it's legal rec. This state and especially the county I'm in are 20yrs+ behind the rest of the world. I lived in Illinois for yrs and loved it but had to move back here. I kinda feel like things are changing but it's gonna be a very slow thing. We'll be one of the last states I promise that. I do hope it happens don't get me wrong. But I have 0 faith/hope in the way this state operates. Everything is so behind everybody else around here....just how it will always be

We chat about anything it doesn't have to be about outdoor growing. Just anything you wanna say or talk about it doesn't matter. It's just a kinda laid back thread that anybody can feel free to post whatever they like. Somebody will stop in and comment or give some opinions. Everybody's welcome and free to say/comment on anything of there choice. Just don't won't any trolls or guys trying to start trouble or things of that nature
Don't be surprised if ALL candidates in the next presidential election try to buy your votes with the promise of free reefer.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Haven't heard of too many flyover busts in my area. They happen more down south along the southern boarder of the river and valley. Indoor seems more popular around here and most just import trash bud from other places.

I am surprised that KindBud don't have them as much as I do considering he is Appachia as well. However, Kentucky is more of the red thumb sticking out saying "there is ganja growing absolutely everywhere in the bluegrass state!". We have flyovers solid weekly, about bi-weekly, throughout June to October. It sucks ass and I have already been caught out in it a few days ago, the Blackhawk flew circles all around me. I wear camo from head to toe and then I have a ghillie suit top I throw on when in danger or on high alert. Its always been a rush from hell and through July to mid September when they are flying the heaviest, is when I do most of my work of a night or very early/very late am/pm hours.

Anyone NOT growing in the state of KY should feel blessed and thankful that you don't have to worry about what we have to. Its worse than you think. There are other parts in Ky that doesn't get it as bad but here is a regular and the norm. The birds are the guerilla gardeners worse enemy around here as far as dealing with people go. And on the natures worse side is the botrytis aka budrot.

JustSumTomatoes

I am surprised that KindBud don't have them as much as I do considering he is Appachia as well. However, Kentucky is more of the red thumb sticking out saying "there is ganja growing absolutely everywhere in the bluegrass state!". We have flyovers solid weekly, about bi-weekly, throughout June to October. It sucks ass and I have already been caught out in it a few days ago, the Blackhawk flew circles all around me. I wear camo from head to toe and then I have a ghillie suit top I throw on when in danger or on high alert. Its always been a rush from hell and through July to mid September when they are flying the heaviest, is when I do most of my work of a night or very early/very late am/pm hours.

Anyone NOT growing in the state of KY should feel blessed and thankful that you don't have to worry about what we have to. Its worse than you think. There are other parts in Ky that doesn't get it as bad but here is a regular and the norm. The birds are the guerilla gardeners worse enemy around here as far as dealing with people go. And on the natures worse side is the botrytis aka budrot.

That's pretty crazy man. There is a small national guard base not too far from where I grow but they mostly fly CH-47 Chinooks for military exercises and the occasional attack type chopper. Other than that the only copters I see are the life flight ones taking people to the hospital. My one spot sits in the middle of a small town not near any crop fields or any other place they would flyover looking for plants. I remember there was a high profile murder that made national news about 15 minutes from where I live and they found a pot garden in the woods while looking for a body/evidence. Shit made me laugh when I saw it on the news, like some freaking plants should be of any concern when dealing with a damn murder case.

-TheShortTexan-

The helicopter issue you're having MountainBudz still blows me away. If I ever saw even one I don't know that I would have the stones to keep growing.
I think it's funny that the more I talk to people the more I hear everyone say they think their state will be the last to legalize rec. Texas I always thought would try to hold out. Visited with someone from Idaho who said the high Mormon population would make them the last state, now KB says WV will probably be last. I'm praying it goes legal federally like Canada just did. I think in the end it's the amount of money they will make off the taxes that is gonna convince the vote

cadavruslos

Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds , gueriilla grow , directly in soil !

Attachments

• IMG_1802.jpg
    IMG_1802.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts