What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 GG#4 Dark Horse Genetics

Well you harvested a lot and I’m sure it’s all top notch quality. I’m sure it’s way better than Sensi Skunk.

Also, the buds might be small but I’m sure they are dense so they could weigh more than you think.

Perhaps you could charge a little more for some top shelf quality buds?

Well you harvested a lot and I’m sure it’s all top notch quality. I’m sure it’s way better than Sensi Skunk.

Also, the buds might be small but I’m sure they are dense so they could weigh more than you think.

Perhaps you could charge a little more for some top shelf quality buds?

....yes,your right my friend...my buds are top notch quality and
of course it s way better than super skunk.
some details now for the record!

i got 600g from 10 plants.all my buds are dense and hard.

1 plant gave me 200g very unique bud (this plant was very different from the others) that smells intence and has a potent high even and fresh..all the buds was hard white foxtails.

1 plant with the 2 big colas gave me 100g.this plant has very sweet smell and the look of original glue..also this plant has the twisted leave trait of original cut.more balanced stone from the above.

1 plant gave me 100g and all the buds are smallhard and fuel covered with crystals..just incredible..

1 plant gave me also 100g but this plant has somerhing dirty inside..the smell is nasty compared to the others but the taste is out of world..

the rest wheight are from the other plants..of course and the other plants are special but not so special for keepers..

these 4 plants are my keepers for the moment until i choose 2 of them for the future..
tomorrow i will start the next grow with these clones.

picture.php

picture.php

im not good photographer but is better then nothing:biggrin:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Buds looks good, sorry you got less than expected.

Never had the cut in my garden but following your
thread was entertaining!

Very good to know you'll keep some of this genetics
for another grow, dial it in for more yield.

Buds looks good, sorry you got less than expected.

Never had the cut in my garden but following your
thread was entertaining!

Very good to know you'll keep some of this genetics
for another grow, dial it in for more yield.

thnaks for the comment
this time with clones i believe would be better then the seeds.
time will tell.......:tiphat:

hi all

i decide to run again this wonderfull weed..ok,i know it doesnt yield well but i believe that this time with clones will be better...and if not,
i dont really care..is better to have small diamonts then big crystals.
maybe i go with the scrog method.
and thanks all the members that support my thread and for the reputation i took

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

6 days 12/12 now without problems..propably the plants needed more veg growth but im expecting lot of strech.

photos before the screen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and photos after the screen...

i forgot to tell that i want to make some seeds this time with CS.
all the other plants i had the round before with the seeds had hermi traits.these plants(phenos) was clear from nanners..
the s2 seeds worth anything?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

12 days flower

yesterday i changed the veg nutes with flower nutes.i deside to give these ladies a little more food this time so this time my max ec level
will be 1,4.
the screen filling nicely and im sure that until the strech is over i will
have a great canopy.almost all my stems are thick and maybe il need one more screen just to support them.

i have aslo one question for the members who knows about colloidial silver..its ok now to spray 1 or 2 branches or is too late for reversing?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

couple photos now from the plants...
screen has some empty holes but this time i have everything under control..im talking about the height(the previous grow was out of control)...
i believe this time will be better not only because of the scrog..this time i have clones that i choice so im expecting better yields..

19 days flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hi all

1 month flower for my girls and everything goes well..
low ec level at 1,2.
not much to say,i made this thread only for peoples who want
to know the progress of the S1 gg4.
knowledge must be shared.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a lil update with some frosty photos..
and for the people who reads...
LOW EC IS THE KEY FOR A GREAT,WITHOUT PROBLEMS DWC GROW.no additives,no boosters just diamond nectar the first weeks and nothing then....
i ve done this for many years and i found that everything above 1,2 is useless.

34 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fizz

Great job! I'm right behind you with a pack, 5 days from seed, 100% germination. These seeds are very fresh and sprouted exceptionally fast and vigorous. Yours look dank so I'm optimistic. Thanks for sharing! :yes: BTW, great use of olive jars! :)

Burt

Veteran
Dark horse are great doods, I’m happy to see you killing it with them prized genetics
GG#4 doesn’t get the love she deserves and many of the hyped cookie hybrids pale in comparison when it comes to packing a 2 hit n quit punch

Dark horse are great doods, I’m happy to see you killing it with them prized genetics
GG#4 doesn’t get the love she deserves and many of the hyped cookie hybrids pale in comparison when it comes to packing a 2 hit n quit punch

burt these s1 seeds are gift from a friend,i didnt know the dark horse genetics until before couple months...im from east europe,any way
the buds from my plants are excelent with icredible taste and great high!

great job mate, will be getting some of these when they re release them.

thanks dr feelzgood

Great job! I'm right behind you with a pack, 5 days from seed, 100% germination. These seeds are very fresh and sprouted exceptionally fast and vigorous. Yours look dank so I'm optimistic. Thanks for sharing! BTW, great use of olive jars!

thanks fizz..i wishing you the best and be carefull...these plants
are very strechy

43 days of flower with frosty buds!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy easter

H.Stoner

Hopefully u will look back at your post about trashing those clones and laugh at yourself.
really nice display of beauty.

i have GG#1 S'1s 2 of them that came straight out of a couple tiny rock hard buds both are baby watermelons too :) they'll be sat on for awhile since so much is ahead of it. more older school stuff.

congrats and don't forget to know up the glue with a male from a tasty strain that yields well. maybe agent orange selected, sweet tooth etc etc

Latest posts

Latest posts