What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Syrian landrace

Breadwizard

picture.php

Here's a photo of the P2 created from the open pollination last year, seed was from the 'B' line that ran more sativa. The Syrian is in the foreground. Some of the further away plants are NepJam x Syrian. Interesting leaf forms so far, I think they'll thin out in flower

aliceklar

Great thread - watching with interest!

Will be popping some RSC Syrian when I start my next grow in the Fall.

ngakpa

Veteran
Here's a photo of the P2 created from the open pollination last year, seed was from the 'B' line that ran more sativa. The Syrian is in the foreground. Some of the further away plants are NepJam x Syrian. Interesting leaf forms so far, I think they'll thin out in flower

mind if I share this elsewhere?

estebano

Hi love all the content so far, I am planning on doing a syrian grow in a greenhouse in bare gound and was wondering if there can be some training or pruning done to these plants or not?, as I have a height limit to grow. Thanks in advance

Lebanizer

Hi love all the content so far, I am planning on doing a syrian grow in a greenhouse in bare gound and was wondering if there can be some training or pruning done to these plants or not?, as I have a height limit to grow. Thanks in advance
What is your height limit ?

estebano

What is your height limit ?
Its is 1m I believe maybe 10-20cm higher thats the height limit I want the top colas to reach as any higher will end up growing against the roof. I also would have to keep in mind the stretching phase, does this strain stretch a-lot during blooming phase?

Lebanizer

Yeah depending on the phenos you get, some individual will need some LST. There's definitely some stretch but nothing like tropical plants, more like x1,5-1,8 at most. Your best luck would be tohave dwarf phenos (50-60 cm tall).

estebano

Okay thanks, I will maybe post some updates of the plants throughout the stages so any follow up recommendations would be great! And by 1,5-1,8 do you mean that in meters?