What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Dubble

west-eu

You can see the family resemblance for sure.:tiphat:

yep .... her are the 2 at about the same stage .... still think Gorilla Dubb #3 look frostier

Glue #4
picture.php

Gorilla Dubble #3

picture.php

west-eu

more pics of Gorilla Dubble #8
picture.php

Gorilla Dubb #3 seeded with ecsd dhk x chocolate diesel #1 male :biggrin:
picture.php

same sauce for glue #4 seeded

picture.php

Drumskinz

Hey west-eu thought I'd post a couple Gorilla Dubble pics at 45 days[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Drumskinz

Wow outside of my post a month ago this thread has went dark... no more gorilla dubble growers out there...I think this is killer puff even though it doesn’t stretch a lot.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
People asleep on the fire here! I got some goin atm. I'll throw some pics when there is something to show.

Drumskinz

People asleep on the fire here! I got some goin atm. I'll throw some pics when there is something to show.

Likewise Tony...only mine will be dried pics. Thank you for all your hard work in developing them bubble,dubble crosses. Few of the best right now in my stable. My gb bx2 and bx4’s I hunted out of od grow last year are growin like crazy...gonna be takin clones in the next couple of days. Dan’s and Aspen have the bx6’s. How do they compare to the 2’s and 4’s?

west-eu

i gave gorilla dubble #3 to few mates who have more watts than i
+ some gd #3 x ecsd dhk/chocolate diesel #1 i made
will try to take pics of them when i'll visit him :)

Drumskinz

Cool man sound great...I’m really impressed with the GD that I have in my garden...she puts out some serious frost!!!

antheis

Veteran
gDubb f2

gDubb f2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are three f2’s I finally got around to sprouting. I planted these on 21 sep and managed to kill 22 of them because I forgot how to care for seedlings. Fortunately when you make your own seeds you get quite a few.