What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes wifi #43 x GG#4r,,, Firestorm has both glue and wifi traits but different then either.

Last edited:

miscbrah3284

Veteran
when we right out our plants nomenclature we always put the Female 1st followed by the male or reversed female.

WGF has both glue and wifi traits but diferant then either.. I only have the 1 plant done. That was a great 1st test plant. Now its time to do a real world full 5 plant run.This will tell me how she yields.

densest buds ive ever smoked....tastes like ice cream, hits and looks like an og, sticky like glue. doesnt taste like og or glue like i said, maybe some og on the exhale but i'd want some others opinions...ice cream/smoothie taste my buddy said

glad you got a thread for this one...cant wait to see the other phenos!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you might be referring to Gorilla Valley OG ?? .. That plant has the dense flowers with OG type flowers. WGF doesn't..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#7 I had to turn down my DE lights.. I've noticed what looks like heat stress but temps are good. must be light stress. After turning down all look better. Not sure why the Gavita's do this it's been like that for years now.

picture.php

picture.php

subrovka

wow, that looks simply amazing!

on pictures the GG#4 and crosses always appear in such a nice minty-green, almost light bluish/cyan colours..idk if this is from the white balance but i like it very much! i hope my silverback jacks or snake venoms will turn out at least half as dank as your crosses..

nice work, keep it up! :ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 2 keeper's #7 and #45. They both look similar in early flower after 4-5 weeks I will know witch is witch. #7 is the better of the 2.

Latest posts

Latest posts