What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Citrus Sap (GG #4 x Tangie)

q3corn

From Crockett Family Farms.

Who's got experience with this one? What phenos did you notie, like, and dislike? I've got a male Citrus Sap, and am planning to cross him with a Northern Lights female, but I'm curious what you guys have noticed about this plant.

q3corn

Nobody?

Cool. So after a few weeks my Citrus Sap clone started to get some regular growth. He's really got a lot of sativa in him. long stretches between nodes, and lanky 5-pointed leaves.

Here he is in my converted shower room:
zVDmrfh.jpg

Tangie is cali-o (orange) x skunk. Very old and terpene heavy genetics. I have never smoked it but it comes highly recommended.

subrovka

cool, never heard of that cross before..it def sounds promising, would love to see it flower!

..pulling up a chair for this one :tiphat:

edit: oh it´s a male..sry, i missed it :whistling:

anyway, that cross sounds quite interesting

I just picked up some clones of this one myself, excited to run it. Does anyone know how the yield, potency testing comes out on this one?

rockymountainJ

If it's anything like their Sour tangie regs...... your in for a treat!!! Good luck everyone may your hunt lead to your grail!!!

Rainmaker

Good variety..def worth checking out. I've done a seed run of her..and selected two phenos to work with..one GG dom...one Tangie dom. Feedback is better on the Tangie dom..hit 31% on her

marmarb

Just transplanted from 4" pots into 1 gallons from 5 s1 looking like 5 females and 1 male. Gonna clone and flip to flower I about a week.

i have been waiting to see a thread on this strain. super interested. greengenesgarden on yt has a super high quality video of dark plasma and citrus sap in late flower. looks absolutely phenomenal. im sure that strain has an outstandingly high terpene content, given the pedigree. stoked for the grow along.

q3corn

The only female plant I grew ended up being almost completely purple! I'll have to dig up pics, but it was a micro grow that yielded maybe 14g. The male in the beginning of this thread knocked up a northern lights female, and I'm keeping a (somewhat loose) log of the cross in this thread here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318830