What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suzy-Q x GG#4(reversed)

ECtraveler

Veteran
@PrimalHaze. They aren't as common but yes I do find THC-dominant phenos and in fact my all-time favorite CBD variety is a 1:2(cbd:thc) Toci that I accidentally culled.

I finally got some room in the flower room and they're now at 14 days into 11/13. Structure in all 4 plants is so far is among the strongest I've encountered for a CBD rich variety.
picture.php

Grow&Smoke

*Project pending*

The goal is finding a 1:1 or 1:2 (CBD:THC) with the flavor profile and added vigor of GG#4. I dusted a couple other type III chemotypes as well but the Suzy-Q (60:1) is the one I'm most excited about. I believe it's compact Indica-like structure (for a CBD variety will complement the GG#4 perfectly.

Here is the Suzy-Q that was pollinated on the 9th.
View Image
Hi

please help me.

i have buy your complete CBD collection, I spent a lot of money to get all the seeds. without thinking about how much I paid for the shipment. I'm not kidding, but I really had a lot of problems germinating. I bought the seeds from bloombash, something like that.

And I'm really sorry that ACDC Cookies, like some others...if they come out is a miracle. I'm not an amateur. I grow enough.

I've tried to contact you by other means. The customer service of social media only responds to you. You have to buy the seeds.

Please answer me.