What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
the fakes are already out, its been reported someone in MI says they have gg5 . beware of anyone selling gg5 because it not true, if its not cannaeye its fake

Thats the problem with the naming scheme - Any S1's that people go through are bound to conflict... Thats why I started calling it 5.0 at least to differentiate a little bit. Should name the 5.0 something totally different, as well as future releases... But I'm terrible with naming strains so don't look at me :)

Grizz

Veteran
Thats the problem with the naming scheme - Any S1's that people go through are bound to conflict... Thats why I started calling it 5.0 at least to differentiate a little bit. Should name the 5.0 something totally different, as well as future releases... But I'm terrible with naming strains so don't look at me :)

good point and im thinking your right

Grizz

Veteran
as long as your product isent in the same category as the product you name it after it doesent matter. trade mark lawyer got gorilla glue done along with ggstrains

kashkr0p

Monkeys Uncle

Grizz

Veteran
beware of some guy on IG by the name of crusty noodle claiming he has the gg5. he is lying . he is in the san diego area

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
beware of some guy on IG by the name of crusty noodle claiming he has the gg5. he is lying . he is in the san diego area

i just dont understand why heads would lie abiut haveing something they KNOW THEY DONT HAVE...i mean whats up with people,why straight up front,bullshit and say something ya dont have....???...to be cool,the FIRST one to have??, i just dont understand it...its like the dude with all the nice surfboards,but cant surf worth shit, just dont get people...LOL

anything gg#whatever, people should already know the word will spread when lies are being talked about someone haveing, when rb26,jw,ggstrains are saying they dont...and some proceed to say other wise...

damn jw,you prolly gotta stream the NET daily,due to shit like this..unreal and pretty lame,,,on the other hand hope ya health is gettin better my friend,take.care :tiphat:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
i just dont understand why heads would lie abiut haveing something they KNOW THEY DONT HAVE...i mean whats up with people,why straight up front,bullshit and say something ya dont have....???...to be cool,the FIRST one to have??, i just dont understand it...its like the dude with all the nice surfboards,but cant surf worth shit, just dont get people...LOL

anything gg#whatever, people should already know the word will spread when lies are being talked about someone haveing, when rb26,jw,ggstrains are saying they dont...and some proceed to say other wise...

damn jw,you prolly gotta stream the NET daily,due to shit like this..unreal and pretty lame,,,on the other hand hope ya health is gettin better my friend,take.care :tiphat:

Think about how many times that happened with the Thin Mint GSC before it got super popular 3-4 years ago. Its bound to happen with anything that blows up in popularity quickly - people want to be "in the club". Either that or someone lied when passing it out to make a quick buck, which is just as likely.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Think about how many times that happened with the Thin Mint GSC before it got super popular 3-4 years ago. Its bound to happen with anything that blows up in popularity quickly - people want to be "in the club". Either that or someone lied when passing it out to make a quick buck, which is just as likely.

Couldnt be more true.... ppl say nething to make a buck or get a name.... funny u brought up thin mint.... yrs later ppl still pushn that name on many cookie cuts.. in reality i think of 2 ppl who actually got it.. n 25 who use the name...

Now jw r u n the cali guys plan on sellin 1 n 5 cuts... if thats a yes just wait the real bootleggers ain't even start production yet...

Grizz

Veteran
they can bootleg all they want but if you want verified cuts with my endorsement you now can get it without a doubt

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Yeah I have some finishing up here shortly - best batch so far by a long shot. She's a great strain no doubt about it.

i hear ya there buddy...hell 5.0,shit im still waiting to get me hands on the gg#4..LOL :yoinks: might be.getting helped out on that,i hope....and sooner the better, but ill be waiting,and jonesing...LOL :biggrin: lookin good my friend,keep up the awesome work.. :smoker:

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Gonna give this a bump RB, I'm jonsing to see some more delicious Gorilla Glue 5.0

Thanks for the reminder. Every run with her so far has gotten better and better. I threw her into tissue culture for new mothers - so next run should be even better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php