What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

arsekick

NOAA before it was corrupted and before they homogenized past temperature records.

How do you believers explain the cooling between 1921 to 1979 while Co2 was rising

1702506509999.png

Cerathule

It stands to reason that if we introduce changes to the biosphere these will have effects in response. Turning a blind eye of denial isn't helpful here but can be detrimental in the long run.
Our oil, and gas, can be a supernice and cheap source for C-polymeres and we should rather leave these resources for the future, where they can be processed to something more worthful, as now we mostly just burn it. Or pollute the whole planet with plastic.

If climate gets hotter and hotter, we are going to loose a lot of landmass globally. Anoxis deepsea, way harsher weather patterns, storms, droughts etc

It's time we strife to actively set a global constant climate by means of technology and how we use our resources at hand.

Jaken

It stands to reason that if we introduce changes to the biosphere these will have effects in response. Turning a blind eye of denial isn't helpful here but can be detrimental in the long run.
Our oil, and gas, can be a supernice and cheap source for C-polymeres and we should rather leave these resources for the future, where they can be processed to something more worthful, as now we mostly just burn it. Or pollute the whole planet with plastic.

If climate gets hotter and hotter, we are going to loose a lot of landmass globally. Anoxis deepsea, way harsher weather patterns, storms, droughts etc

It's time we strife to actively set a global constant climate by means of technology and how we use our resources at hand.
Wana get rich off methane ? With 0 emissions? Put 50 mil usd in my cousin nigerian bank account and I'll tell you i.k.w.y.d with leds lol

Porky82

Sorry deniers I know its hard to be wrong and admit your not as intelligent as yous think you are!
We just need to know how to communicate with retards better so its actually out fault! 🤣

arsekick

Another pathetic attempt at some credibility!
You have nothing to add but utter garbage. Just like the rest of stupidity from the deniers in this thread! 🤪

Porky82

I reckon future generations are going to study the arguments about climate change as proof of evolution…
The pathetic attempts at discrediting peer reviewed scientific evidence by people who have no knowledge of the subject should be looked apon by future generations as a snapshot of how extremely ignorant and stupid people of our day and age could actually be!

Jaken

The pathetic attempts at discrediting peer reviewed scientific evidence by people who have no knowledge of the subject should be looked apon by future generations as a snapshot of how extremely ignorant and stupid people of our day and age could actually be!
I'm guessing u drive a mini Cooper with British flag

Porky82

Oh look here's ya mate being discredited!

Jaken

Lol let's not get carried away leduc
Briana Halifax haha
Oh look here's ya mate being discredited!
Lol can't chris j short hand it

Latest posts

Latest posts