What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

Space Toker

Veteran
I don't know you so I refrained up until now to post here, then wondered why? Why does that matter? You seem like a great guy with a great outlook, so I wish you well brother, and hope you defeat whatever is ailing you. If your attitude is any indication, you'll kick this thing's ass! :D all the best man!

Sundance

Ahoy

Get strong and healthy my friend

Sending very best wishes

Please let me know if, and/or how I can help

Sundance

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
mojojojo.jpg

Sending some mojo your way my friend.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

P

pine boy

Hope you're feeling better moth... more good vibes for you.:friends:

master shake

Damn just now seeing this thread and hearing of your rough going, I'm glad to see you're out of the hospital and back ready to go brother. May my blessings reach you in a cloud of thick sweet smoke moth, hang in there!

ROJO145

Veteran
Zep said Agape and I had to google it!!How goes it Moth?Lottsa Agape here!!:tiphat:
I thought he was speakin in tongues again!!!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
LOI-Not-a-Genie.jpg

I got three wishes today Moth and they're all for you. Health, Peace, and Joy coming your way.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
We're here for you br0ther... keep it mellow and conserve your energy. GL has a nice flow going over there too. Here comes another Agape' shower Moth ! Blessings abound you my man ~

moth

[FONT="Book [SIZE="4"]Please let me thank all of you for your warm thoughts and well wishes ! I wish I had the strength to thank you all individually at this time. My energy level is just not there and I seem to sleep if I am not seeing in a Drs office
My Radiation therapy starts next week and I plan on beating this and then showing my mug around just as often as I have the past many years
[/SIZE]"][/FONT]
I then will thank each of you personally.
At this time please accept my Blessings and Best wishes and Great appreciation.

Sundance

Hey Moth

Excellent to see you in great spirits and on the road to a complete recovery

Let the Docs have their fun

Get well ... strong .. and healthy

Sending lots of mojo, great vibes, very best wishes .. and agape

Please let me know if, and/or how I can help

Say hi to all the nurses from Sundance