What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

m0ff99

FINALLY!!! I have just got my first joint of paradise seeds icecream burnin, only 1 week drying mind you.....i just couldn't wait any longer without any bud....lol. Anyway, its frosty as anything i've had,and its quite a heavy hitter. Had half my spliff and i'm STONED....oooh its so nice!! Smell of the nugs are a bit green still but i get a hint of what a few weeks curing will bring out,definitely a bit of a vanilla tone....not quite certain yet though. Will get a smoke report up as soon as i can, couple weeks or so. Also have some L.A. Confidential from paradise seeds, from which i got 2 purple pheno's which i'm absolutely over the moon about......something i didn't expect as i haven't heard much about the l.a. and only got it because i saw a review in a free bud newspaper i get(naming no names).The purple pheno's have pure purple buds, i cant wait to try them, they're beautiful!!

PEACE OUT!!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
FINALLY!!! I have just got my first joint of paradise seeds icecream burnin, only 1 week drying mind you.....i just couldn't wait any longer without any bud....lol. Anyway, its frosty as anything i've had,and its quite a heavy hitter. Had half my spliff and i'm STONED....oooh its so nice!!

Great to hear. Just wait till you get a month of proper curing in, the smell, taste and high will skyrocket in qualities. Can't wait for a proper smoke report once you get about 3-4 weeks curing. And I have to say, is that it is one of the most pleasant highs I've had. "It is oooh so nice". Great to hear about the purple LA conf pheno's. I've heard they are something really special. BTW: isn't LA Confidential made by DNA seeds, rather than Paradise?

I can't wait till more ice cream comes around.
Bi0hazard

m0ff99

sooo stoned lol...u are correct my friend it is indeed a d.n.a. strain, its the whiteberry i also have drying that is paradise....i'm such a silly billy. The purple l.a.'s certainly look special, i'll let you know how that goes.

PEACE!!

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Done the Ice Cream, got it in my stable.....stuff hits you like a Valium. No cares in the world after a few bingers......tastes like sweet dough and vanilla.....glad you dig it!!!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Done the Ice Cream, got it in my stable.....stuff hits you like a Valium. No cares in the world after a few bingers......tastes like sweet dough and vanilla.....glad you dig it!!!

Yes it puts you in that perfect, everything is a joy to do and nothing can get me down type of mood. Blueberry and Sour Diesel also give me that nothing can phase me happy vibe. =]

bigdaddyc9

Sounds like it is something I could use right now-up all night in major pain.I took 60mg of Roxicodone for breakthrough and it is not touching it.Gotta get my hands on some of these beans.Thanks folks..BigD no sleep till Brooklyn!

nick11

Veteran
How did the whiteberry turn out for you? I have been curious about it for a while now. Do they have a berry odor and taste? Thanks in advance

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Finally, after some persuasion my friend planted two new female Ice cream seeds. The person has some LA Confidential, C99 x Apollo 11, Kush Berry, TGA Vortex, TGA JillyBean and Paradise Opium on the way too.

Anyone else grow ice cream and want to share their experiences?

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Got some new pictures from my friend, Again only 3 Mega Pixel but decent:

Ice Cream Mountain (With lanky Greenhouse Trainwreck leaves in the background):
picture.php

Ice Cream at the end of 2 weeks flushing. Purple Nug and brown leaves =P
picture.php

album.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Herbasaurus,

Unforunately I haven't talked to anyone who has grown it outside.

However, I've heard good things about other paradise strains outdoors. Maybe you could be the catalyst for the outdoor Ice Cream frontier, and show us how it does. Regardless of the yield you get, which should be more than 2 oz a plant outdoor maybe a lot more, It is going to be some top notch smoke. It's one of the best cannabinoid personalities and tastes I've come across in a while.

PS: I've heard Mandala genetics do extremely well in hot outdoor temperatures.

Here are the Paradise Seeds specs from their website:
Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40)
Flowering: 55-60 days indoors. Outdoors, early October (n.L.)
Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 500+ grams per plant
Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50? n.L. and 50? s.L..
Effect/Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body
Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine
THC: 15-18%

Bi0hazard

durgamata

Got a grow log with Ice-Cream going, they are a little smaller than my Mandala Hashberrys, they have a nice Hybrid build. The leaves are not super Indica, nor Super Sativa, a nice 50/50 mix.

They had some wierd leaf mutations, I know it wasnt Soil or PH because two other Ice Creams are flawless.

So far I have Two main Pheno's in Vegative, the two Sativa pheno's and the Hybrid Pheno.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Great to hear, durgamata and Chiefsmokingbud.

I'm always excited to hear about peoples experiences with Ice Cream, as well as looking at the amazing pics. My friend has Paradise Seeds - Opium going now, and said it smells very similar to ice cream during flowering. Although, a little bit more fruit punch than vanilla, a undeniably sweet candy smell.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
bigdaddyc9,

By the way, BOG finally re-released all his great medicinal strains. I would highly recommend picking up some SourBubble and Lifesaver @ http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=174

They are some of the best medicinal pot you can find. We are all lucky to be around during the re-releases of these amazing genetics.

Bi0hazard

D

dubdi3mond

i dont have any pics to contribute but my buddy has been having quite a bit of icecream lately and it is good smoke, tastes good with decent high. It is definitely not a "stash of all stashes" but it is 100x better than middies and cheaper than gdp or bubba