What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can i grow organic grow, and bloom, then add Synhetic CAL/MAG and PK sometimes?

jrelax

hello

is it ok mix these mg cal and PK synthetic to organic grow
with organic base feeding ?

is organic pk and organic cal Mag a must if u grow orgnalic?

then what is organic PK and CAL MAG organics products priceworhly product tips please, not magic expensive hum bung.

Normal good stuff need recommended if its bad mix organic with synthetic pk, and cal mag, is it bad?

please help

also is guanolong good fertilizer? can i mix both the powder end the mixture in bottle ?

best regards beginner

hello

is it ok mix these mg cal and PK synthetic to organic grow
with organic base feeding ?

is organic pk and organic cal Mag a must if u grow orgnalic?

then what is organic PK and CAL MAG organics products priceworhly product tips please, not magic expensive hum bung.

Normal good stuff need recommended if its bad mix organic with synthetic pk, and cal mag, is it bad?

please help

also is guanolong good fertilizer? can i mix both the powder end the mixture in bottle ?

best regards beginner

It's fine if you don't use too much pk and too much mag.

King Rat

Same. I don't see a problem using them both together but why should you?

Keep in mind that organic fertilizers are a bit trickier to control.
They release nutrients at different levels and there is a chance when using organic together with synthetic fertilizer to end up in an toxic excess of those nutrients.

Often listed NPK "minimums" can change big time on organic fertilizers.

Preferably stick to a well rounded organic fertilizer containing everything needed.

I by myself use synthetic fertilizers with some semi-organic additives like bcuzz bloom stimulator, root excelurator, rhizotonic and bcuzz hydro booster containing microbes. I believe NPK is NPK for the plant, no matter wether its derived from an organic source or synthetic. But organic vs. synthetic is not the point of your thread.

Guanokalong should work well, i've heard only good things about that stuff.

I would ditch the PK13/14 and stick to only the base guanokalong that you have and maybe some calmag added

jrelax

ooh nice , thanx to both of you.

next run will be with

organic base nutrient
then guanolong and synthetic cam/mag and PK

thanx :)

jrelax

i also have two last questions,

can i also add rock dust to my grow medium ?
mycchorzia also?

i will also have little biobizz fish mix, and that green colored bottle, both organic

thank you

Cvh

Supermod
Guunokalong Bat fertiliser is already very high P.
The NPK is 1-11-1. Just add some of their Palm Tree ash (NPK: 0-1-30) and you have a complete flower nutrient. Don't add additional synthetic PK boosters.

Better is that you would buy the Guanokalong Complete Mix (NPK 2-5-3). It's a bat based mix which you can use from start to finish. It contains literally everything your plants need. Besides all the NPK's. It contains also kelp, EWC, Ca, Mg, Su, Si and 80 or so other micro's from their Lava Worm mix(Lava meal & EWC). Cheap too.

Just mix in some in the soil first, top dress now and then, sit back and just add water from start to finish. No need to pH or EC your water. Very safe fertiliser also, nearly impossible to burn your plants with it.

Guanokalong Complete organics (2-5-3)
fertilizer that covers it all, from growth until flowering
0,5 - 1 - 3 - 22 lt. packages
Complete organic fertilizer mix. Guanokalong® powder is mixed in combination with GK-Organics products like: seaweed powder, palm tree ashes, vegetal fertilizer, fish powder and Lava Worm. This unique mix of products represents a full bodied pure organic NPK value with loads of trace elements.
Use: Mix this fertilizer with 50 liters of soil right from start.
Light = half liter
Medium = 1 liter
Heavy = 3 liters

22 liters = 400 to 1000 liters of soil.

CrushnYuba

It's ok if you don't over do it.. But I'm not sure why you would do it. Its cheaper just to go full organic amendments.
And if you are so small that cost isn't a big issue, you can just use a complete organic liquid fertalizer.

jrelax

hello again :)

cvh that [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Palm Tree ash (NPK: 0-1-30) sounds very nice complement to bat guano or the complete mix, i will buy this and try out next grow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the grow i have going on right now got little synthetic PK this time, halfdose, maybe it boost a bit flowering. vill also try give cal/mag soon , i am in week 5 bloom soon, this time is good give cal/mag last time right? next grow january 2019 will be with palm tree ashes
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have already something called ROCK DUST at home, thats lava ?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]maybe also try mix this in the soil? at half dose i was thinking to the other stuff.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thanx a lot , i feel happy now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i have learn new things thanx 2 u guys[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]this is best forum in the world :tiphat:
[/FONT]

Learning_fun.jpg

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

jrelax

one more thing :)

the mixtures, i was thinking start medium with everything.
Then add little in watering after 3-5 weeks.

This is maybe best do?

Cvh

Supermod
You can give that cal/mag a final time. It all depends to me on how many weeks your plants flower.
I would stop given it before the last 21 days. But I guess some might dissagree with me on that.

The rock dust you have shall most likely be basalt rock dust. It's the same I think as Lava rock dust. But I'm afraid it's of little use now seeing you're already in your fifth flowering week.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with mixtures.
But you want to give your plants a High N and moderate amounts of P and K during veg with all the micros.
And during flowering you should give your plants moderate amounts of N and high P and K. Also don't add to much silica or magnesium during flowering or it would result in a harsh smoke.

King Rat

there's no need to add calmag once past 2/3 of flower i agree on that.

im still on the side you should ditch the synthetic PK13/14.
An organic complete mix containing everything for flowering is all you need.

Don't mess things up with mixing around stuff when the complete mix is already balanced.

jrelax

Thanx again, so good info here,

soon i am master grover HEHEHE

i got these stuff yesterday and more is coming i show later more pics

the guano is in powder and liquid.
Powder to new soilmixes, and the liguid guano starting a month after at low dose next grow.

the liguid guano i can use to 7 days before harvest right?

i want give medium dose then i was thinking.
:tiphat:

also the palm tree ashes come soon.

I saw this liquid bat guano is awaible also as Booster K2 Batguano,
i will try that too, as a booster from flowering.

Sorry my english is pretty bad.
:tiphat:

the rockdust is basalt yes.
I will add just little of it now,and see what happens :)

jrelax

ABOUT WORMS

I found it in liquid at my shop

this is the exakt same

iur

Is this good? Bio worn General organics

Does it work also with Guanokalong organic products?

What does this Bio Worm do?
Is it for veg, bloom, or alltime?

Anyone used this?

Its pretty expensive

Cvh

Supermod
Don't waste your money on that.

Buy yourself a bag of earth worm casting into your local 'garden center'.
It's the same but way cheaper. I don't buy anything from Hydro shops.
All from garden centers.

Better would be like I said to buy the Guanokalong Complete mix. It contains also Worm (Earth Worm Castings - EWC).

Check also the following thread. It's about how to make your own earth worm castings.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60422

Order yourself also a copy of the book:
True Living Organics: The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors by The Rev.

It will give you a basic understanding about Organic growing and what amendments to use.
https://www.amazon.com/True-Living-Organics-All-Natural-Marijuana/dp/1937866092

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skip the TLO book because it's just basically twisted and marketed forum information in the first place.

Get a book called Teaming With Microbes, by Jeff Lowenfels.

That aside, and I'm not sure why no one has said this, but mixing organics with chemical fertilizers is sort of a idiotic practice. The whole point of organic is to build a soil ecosystem so that bacteria and fungi are present to convert raw materials into usable plant nutrition. Chemical nutrients bypass the ecosystem and are absorbed directly by the roots. This eliminates the need for bacteria and fungi. It reduces organic matter, which feeds these bacteria and fungi. With no food and no purpose in the environment, these populations deplete or die completely. As organic matter drops, CEC plummets, and the medias nutrient holding ability is chemically lost because their are no cations to form bonds with.

Here's a great read to grasp that concept:

https://nrcca.cals.cornell.edu/nutrient/CA2/CA2_SoftChalk/CA2_print.html

The point being, the two methodologies are not only fundamentally different, their counter productive to one another.

If you want to go organic, take the time to learn the various ingredients, and get away from dependency on a bottled product. Learn to build your own soils, that can be recycled and reused and re-amended indefinitely.

If you want to use bottled chems with a media, you might as well just run straight coir drip to waste and really maximize the expenditure you are making on the chemical nutrients.

Just my thoughts. If you want a quick intro organic soil that you can still use everything it seems you have purchased, check out the Organics for Beginners thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53792

dank.Frank

CrushnYuba

For nitrogen, there is definitely a big difference to the plant and soil. Organic N, nitrate, urea, amonical. But for P and K, I'm not sure if organic vs synthetic makes a huge difference if we are talking about water soluble organic forms like guano, manures, and composts.

For that instantly available extra kick in flower, my favorite right now is a top dress with precipitated bone meal and langbeinite. Dirt cheap, Totally water soluble and instantly available. The precipitated bone meal has cal and phos, and the langbeinite has potash and mag.

I realize that precipitated bone meal can be somewhat difficult to find.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ive always found it super beneficial to add fulvics/humics in some form to try and help with that cation availability loss.. and it forms colloids for the bacteria to adhere to as well..

Guanopower1995

Hello, i’m new grower and I’m gonna use guanokalong line. Someone know how much lava worm to use if I am using guano powder, palm tree ash,seewed,fish powder,grow,bloom and batboost exactly like on their schedule?