What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

has anyone used advanced nutrients full organic line

gamehaze

i was wounderin if anyone has used the full organic line and does it follow up to what it claims its very expensive so i wanted feedback before i purchased it

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I would go over to the organic hydro section. This forum is more geared towards using affordable ingredients and creating are own recipes.

If using soil I would just use some simple ingredients and you would have the same results.

Blood meal $5
Bone meal $5
Kelp meal $8-10
Greensand $10
Wormcasting $10

vs.

Iguana Juice
Humic acid
Fulvic acid
carboload (debatable about organic)
Sensizym
Piranha
Tarantula
Voodoo juice
G.E. Seaweed
Organic B
Total for 1 feeding a week by AN feeding calculator with an 8 week strain $700.

You'll get the same results either way, save your money.

DD4Y

The absolute best-tasting kickass outdoor grown herb I ever tasted came from an old hippy lady I know who has been growing since the 1970's. She told me her secret is to mix 2/3 Pro-Mix with 1/3 compost from her garden. At the start of the season she adds a few handfuls of alfalfa pellets from the local feed store to the mix to give an initial nitrogen boost. She claims it kickstarts the compost as well.. Anyways.. her herb is super-primo and the cost to produce is basically the cost of the Pro-Mix, which she trades for herb.. since she doesn't believe in cash. I love visiting her, she is a fountain of knowledge on how to live simply.

So, save your money.. the ingredients list from Mr Celsius is all you need. Take the money you save and buy a book on basic plant science and you will be way ahead,

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Invest in your knowledge of organic growing and not in the # of bottles on your shelf.
WalMart should have evryhting you need to be offf to a good organic start.

I cover my ass by having 3 products on hand, Liquid Karma, PBPro bloom for soil, PBPro veg formula, if bottled nutes are your thing you'll get stellar and very close to full organic results with this.
The LK is a sort of catalyst, I add it once in awhile to freshen the soil up.

Check out Organic for beginners for recipies.

Suby

Sweet Brunette

hi sweeties

You can buy a 50 pound bag of of organic fetilizer at your quality garden store for 35 dollars..

Do not buy expensive guano products or advanced nutes products. I went to university testing farm 3 weeks ago. Nothing but men marketing products to fools.

Sweet Brunette

admiralcornport

Sweet Brunette said:

hi sweeties

You can buy a 50 pound bag of of organic fetilizer at your quality garden store for 35 dollars..

Do not buy expensive guano products or advanced nutes products. I went to university testing farm 3 weeks ago. Nothing but men marketing products to fools.

Sweet Brunette

Care to elaborate on the "50 pound bag of ferts" ?

This is the second thread I've seen you say not to buy guano or bottled ferts, and I would like to know what your "secret" is. Also I'd like to know what happens when you have a problem in mid flower. Do you add more all in one fert?