What's new

New Grower Need Advice...are the trichomes cloudy? Please help

BigBee78

This is my first grow under LED lighting 1000W x2, with an EBB and FLOW setup running Botanicare Nutrients. I am growing three different strains, a Bulldog Girl Scout Cookie 80% Indica(Medium CBD), Harlequin (CBD Strain) and an OG Kush, prominently Sativa.

I am currently 9 Weeks and 5 Days into Flowering after a 6 Week Veg. The problem I am running into is that I thought the trichomes were going to progress a bit faster than they have under LED light so I am stuck trying to figure out this.. By this time I am at 50/50 which for me is perfect though here is the next problem...

Since I have been running clearex for the past 7 days to flush, without any yellowing on the leaves and if the, the trichomes on this Girl Scout look to be cloudy and some slightly clear? I have attached a photo of the trichomes for everyone to see.

What do I do if these are not finished, add nutients until they are finished? Please help and I do not want to mess up all the hard work!

Thanks!

Benvanboro

Those are ready for sure!! They look like they're fading keep flushing for another couple days and harvest! Good job for your first grow!