What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's wrong with my plants?

Natependery

Outdoor guy here. Trying to do some indoors. Leaves are suuuper droopy, leaves turning brown/yellow. I may have given them some water PH'd at 8.0 about 5-6 days ago. What can I do?

900w LED 28in away from canapy
BioBizz Nutes
Light Warrior Dirt

Attachments

• IMG_2069.jpg
    IMG_2069.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2068.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2066.jpg
    IMG_2066.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 9

troutman

Seed Whore
pH 8 is too high for healthy plants.

Bring it down to around 6.2 to 6.5. and things will get better.

Also, you either overwatered or didn't water enough.

T

TrueReligion

I agree with Troutman pH

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-13-21-31-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-13-21-31-37.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 8

LedLara

Yes pH!! how fast would you bring it down? I'm not sure if you can just go down at once. Maybe it's possible to water till 20%drain with PH 6, without shocking the girls too much. Goodluck, please post another picture when recovered:)

T

TrueReligion

Yes pH!! how fast would you bring it down? I'm not sure if you can just go down at once. Maybe it's possible to water till 20%drain with PH 6, without shocking the girls too much. Goodluck, please post another picture when recovered:)

I'd flush with the PH water you'd want I to be at but 6ph water would bring it down faster.

When you do flush it make sure you flush to the correct PH all the way through with all plants and once the PH is correct add your weekly scheduled nutrients right after and make sure it is also PH balanced

Farmer B

Defenantly over watered. Flush with lite nutes at 6.2 with lots run off to get all soil at that level. Will not shock it at all. The droopy will take lil bit to stop once you learn how to water. Ph didn't do the droop its water. To much/less water will cause deficiencies. or look like deficiencies. Can kill leaves and possible the plant.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
this is more clawing or hooking than drooping. probably some moisture issue too but ph primarily.

edit - i second guessed my post and browsed around. overwatering does make your leaves curl down as seen in joe fresh's guide (which is a sticky in the infirmary) here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4939806&postcount=5

so thats something to consider. kind of puts the solutions at odds... if its ph you should flush but if you think you have been overwatering then... and you said *may* have given them a high ph watering... so with the amount of info presented you have to make that call yourself. is it more likely that you have been watering them too much? i know light warrior has great drainage so it seems that would be hard to do. or did you definitely give them high ph feed? cause ph of 8 is bad, as im sure you know

LedLara

If the soil is still very wet, you may just as well flush with pH of around 6, and then wait for a few days to see the crop improve:)

good luck!

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
What was the nute concentration? The ph would definitely be a factor but I can't tell in the LED light the kind of toxicity/chlorosis....

My plant initially looked just like this. I also was watering with PH 7.9 water. Way too high.*I also was only watering every 4-5 days*which was a day or so to long. After correcting both PH and water schedule, the leaves flattened out for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts