What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A year later

Hello everyone, hope all is well in your grow!

A year ago I started growing and started some threads and things were going well and I was learning but eventually I stopped tending to those journals. I wanted to spend all of my energy on growing and becoming a better grower. Eventually, keeping up with the journals just became too much for me with school and work so I just stopped (my apologies).

So over the past year I've been growing and experimenting. My main goal was getting the highest quality I could achieve rather than focusing on yield. I grew small plants but harvest frequently (about every 3 weeks) just trying to learn as much as I could while improving the quality.

Eventually I felt that I was satisfied with the quality of my harvests and have decided to start chasing yield.

(The necessary nug shot)

Eventually I felt that I was satisfied with the quality of my harvests and have decided to start chasing yield.

This won't be much of a journal but just once a week or biweekly update with pictures (I'm just going to be realistic and honest about this lol) but I just wanted to share where my grow was at because I feel happy about where things are.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 plant? She's pretty. Ill tune in til harvest.

~Peace~

Yep just one plant! The tent is really small: 32x32x53. I was originally harvesting 4 rooted clones every 3 weeks which was great but I just wanted to see what I could yield with one large plant. We shall see. I switched to 12/12 on December 30th so we're 4 weeks in. It's an 8 week strain so harvest isn't too far away

Tiny Bud

Beautiful work, keep it going! It is always a delight seeing such frsh and vital plants.

All for the love of Ganja!

Hey everyone, hope all is well!

I will be chopping tomorrow and will post pictures. In the mean time, here's the one I just started flowering. It is 6 days in right now

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. I chopped her last night. Very curious about what the yield will be, we shall see! Here are 2 pics. I'll be trimming in about 5 days or so. I'll post nug shots after the trim and report yield about a week after trimming

Hey everyone!

Hope all is well. I harvested, dried, trimmed, and jarred my buds. After a week in the jar of me burping them daily, I weighed them. I ended up with 5 ounces of grade A buds and then 2 ounces of popcorn buds.

The popcorn buds are covered in trichomes so I'll use them to make coconut oil. I made some coconut oil with the trim and just 2 teaspoons of it had me absolutely ripped for a whole day. Thanks for seeing this one through!