What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

JAAM

Easyryder pics...

Easyryder pics...

Just a few more...

Attachments

• DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0027.JPG
    DSC_0027.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 13

JAAM

Easyryder prechop...

Easyryder prechop...

Easyryder prechop at 10 weeks....

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 10
  • sah Vanilluna x Red KaliMost
    sah Vanilluna x Red KaliMost
    70.2 KB · Views: 26

JAAM

Hey guys... thanks... These are all grown indoors under T5's & LEDs... I grow in promix bx and use the FF nute line....

F

FullDuplex

my lady 4 weeks old 13 days flower

my lady 4 weeks old 13 days flower

Enjoy

Attachments

• DSC03082.jpg
    DSC03082.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC03075.JPG
    DSC03075.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC03074.JPG
    DSC03074.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03069.JPG
    DSC03069.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 9
F

FullDuplex

Here is a few more of her filling in.....

Here is a few more of her filling in.....

4 weeks one day (14 days flower)

One more thing. Got a question for you guys out there. I dont ask many but i would like to hear some feed back. Have any of you used Tiger Bloom as a foliar spray? I see it says on the pack that i can but i never have. Has anyone done this? If so or with any other product for foliar, when do you spray?

trying to get the best results i can from this grow...............

Attachments

• DSC_0875.jpg
    DSC_0875.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0878.jpg
    DSC_0878.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0880.jpg
    DSC_0880.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
  • frosty.jpg
    frosty.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 12

Versailles

:wave:
This plant was the best Lowrider2 from the first batch available years ago...She was unbelievable! 40g and few seeds in 75days!

Very potent, a bit like a mushroom high.She was the tallest Pheno.
Grown under 400w grolux 16/8 with canna coco A+B, my first love story with autos!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
4 weeks one day (14 days flower)

One more thing. Got a question for you guys out there. I dont ask many but i would like to hear some feed back. Have any of you used Tiger Bloom as a foliar spray? I see it says on the pack that i can but i never have. Has anyone done this? If so or with any other product for foliar, when do you spray?

trying to get the best results i can from this grow...............

I haven't used Tiger Bloom for foliar feeding (im sure it would work fine), though I'm a big a believer in the concept and use it extensively (especially for broad leafed indica dominant strains). As far as when to spray, anytime other than flowering. If you use it during flower you risk ruining your bud with mold and/or nutes that are left behind.

F

FullDuplex

As far as when to spray, anytime other than flowering. If you use it during flower you risk ruining your bud with mold and/or nutes that are left behind.

this is what i was thinking as well, and the reason i asked before i made any rash moves. I have never used this technique and was curious as to when best times we to apply. Thanks for the direct answer dude. +rep on that

Bighill

Here is some auto assasin, smell is very AAK smelling. Tight buds, though i attribute this more to the 600 hps it is under. Final flush has begun, mostly cloudy/clear trichs at this point. Getting close to 9 weeks, i figure 10 should do the trick.

Bh.

DIRT DIGGLER

I ordered the maxi from spain,I also have the grass-o-matic auto mass..but still havent germed any. Dry weight on the sour60 was 72.7g's and the maxi was maxi-75.8g's..best yields I've had yet on auto's

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I ordered the maxi from spain,I also have the grass-o-matic auto mass..but still havent germed any. Dry weight on the sour60 was 72.7g's and the maxi was maxi-75.8g's..best yields I've had yet on auto's

sound good d.d. i think yes is the big one auto's, MAXI no look so high ..probably my next choice for grow auto's!!
thanks man