What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Seedling

Thank you Killerweed!

The smell is very strong, like strawberry with some sourness to it, very deep and easy to recognize. I love the smell, its unbelievable good, you just want to come back and smell it all the time. The High i dont know yet, have only tried the Speedy Gonzales so far and they are way up there in potency, heavy body stone that last for a long time and if you make it out of the recliner its actually great creative smoke.

C

cheesey

heres 2 NYLD ( nycd x lemon skunk )

pure lemon smell but when the bud is broke up u get a diesel undertone

grown in biobizz soil with biobizz nutes and under a 250 hps .

i will be starting to make f2s very soon .

C

cheesey

Awesome yielder, cheesey

cheers ill let my tester know .

when i start my f2 run i will also do 3 or 4 plants in my small tent in coco under a 250w hps unseeded . and get some propper photos of her .

BlackMagic

A picture from last season, sorry for the crap quality but all i had then was a mobilephone.

picture.php

Mossy´s JEM Green pheno, chooped at day 69. Organic outdoor.
60 cm bud (Yes, that´s right!), a little airy in the bottom but rock solid otherwise.

Probably the tallest auto bud i´ve ever grown. :tiphat:

custom

This is my IL Diavolo auto from Deliciuos seed's..
Already harvested 3 out of 5 fem's..this is #4 and #5 is a fresh seedling..
Cheer's

Reckoner

(amnesia x blue cheese) x Mi5 F1 cant wait for f2 and the first autos.....

picture.php

And can't wait to hear about it :)
I'm curious about something, I've never made my own seeds (maybe i will this summer), what do you do with the f1 seeded buds when seeds are removed ? Don't you smoke it, instead of waiting for f2s ?

dargo

smoke whats smokeable, grow the f1's under 24h light and compost anything that dosnt auto, and keep inbreeding the finest of the autos.......

PGrowSoul

Big Buddha Automatic CFL-DWC-LST

Big Buddha Automatic CFL-DWC-LST

Strain specifics and description listed by Big Buddha Seeds
Parents:
Nothern Lights x Mexican Ruderalis x Bonkers Male
Flowering time: start to finish 8 - 10 weeks from seed
Genetics: 20% Ruderalis 30% Sativa 50% Indica
Sensory experience: suprisingly pleasent high
Smell: floral lavender incense
Taste: sweet candy tart goodness
Big Buddha’s ‘Automatic’…. the next generation of autoflowering strains bred with the intention of more stability and vigor as well as flavour and a taste that the 1st generation of autoflowering strains never had.
Big Buddha’s ‘Automatic’ is one of the easiest to grow autoflowering plants in the world….. it will astound you with its ‘cotton candy stick’ structure & amazing ‘sticky resin’ glistening on its flower tops.
With its short height and extremely ‘sea of green’ structure, Big Buddha’s ‘Automatic’ is extremely low maintenance, they really are ‘throw and grow’ seeds!
-------------------------------
I'm pretty sure that Big Buddha is basing their description on their outdoor stock of this strain which is predominately depicted (for once) on the company website with a bunch of great pics. My experience with it is that it responds well to lst, is a decent producer and tastes/smells amazing. The taste is defo fruity and musty and actually makes my mouth water when I smoke it (opposite of dry mouth, wierd huh?). When growing, the odor is relatively low unless you touch a bud, then it reeks of something akin to a sweet island skunk.
----------------------------------
-3 gal counter current DWC
-GH Grow/Micro/Bloom nutes, Floralicious Plus, un-sulfered molasses, superthrive, epson salts, KoolBloom, Shooting Powder.
-Hydroponic Endomycorrhizal Fungal amendment
-6x 42W 2700K, 2x 26W 2700K, 2x 42W 6500K, 1x 26W 6500K, 2x 26W UVB10.0
----------------------
27 Days from seed
This is after some major stem pinching and bending, even cracked several including the main stem and recovery was no problem. I've found that the key to autoflower LST is to bend stems right when flowering begins and then wait for it to heal and put on a good stretch and then tie em down to create a level playing field for the buds (you are basically shooting for a table top shape). An autoflower should NEVER be topped/fimmed, its just a waste of a grow tip and valuable auxins IMO.
I'm using CFLs, and alot of them, but this plant is crazy bushy and the light penetration is crap. To help with this I designed a good reflector system that is rotated 180 degrees and then back the other way by an oscillating tower fan (works great). This really helped to get light to the interior section of the plant.
P4240225.jpg

P4240230.jpg

-----------------------
40 Days from seed
My autos is into some kinky stuff, they just love to be tied up. This Big Buddha strain is a nutrient hog! At this point I already had my ppm running at about 1030 and the nutrient draw down is measurable by the day. I keep the pH as close to 5.5 as possible to ensure nutrient availability. I also always throw in a bit of extra nitrogen when I add fresh molasses, if I don't the bacterial boost is noticed in the health of the plant. This counter current system is design to support a large thriving community of beneficial bacteria and the extra sugar can cause bact. populations to explode and create nitrogen limitation.
P5050272.jpg

P5050271.jpg

-------------------------------
53 Days from seed
I'm suspecting this one wont be done till about day 75 to 80. The breeder lists it as 20% Ruddy, 50% Indica and 30% Sativa so I'm sure that the sativa character will result in a longer maturation time, especially under CFLs.
Unbound the little lady, love the shape of this pheno.
My last seed order got confiscated by the Dept. Of Homeland Absurdity so I got no more auto seeds. After the harvest I suppose I will leave some lower branches and see if it herms and can actually live long enough to seed itself. Who knows, may work or may produce a shit ton of herm prone seed, it worth a shot anyways. Does anyone know what the best way to do this is? i.e. Should I switch to a balanced 1-1-1 n-p-k ratio and put the lights on 24/0 or stick with full on flowering protocols? I've done tons of research on this but the info out there concerning this topic is sketchy at best?
P5100277.jpg

P5100275.jpg

P5100282.jpg

P5100281.jpg

P5100274.jpg

P5100285.jpg

P5100283.jpg

Check out the vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza on the close up, BAD-ASS!
P5100284.jpg

Can't wait till the buds swell. It's gonna be interesting to see what this pheno can do! I'll post up dates near to harvest date. Since I'm using CFLs it will prolly be a staggered harvest. The tops are in full bloom while the bottom of the plant still looks pretty young in its flowering. Thinking it's gonna be 2-3 harvests to ensure max yield and bud consistency.

PGrowSoul

btw- mossy, stitch, canned, arctic, seedling, cheese or any of you other af pioneers. If you have any fresh pollen from kick ass phenos to send, I'd be glad to fert this bitch and send you some seed to work with. Would love to cross this with a good ak-47, purp/black strain or a heavy hazy sativa af. That would sure save me a hella lotta anxiety and would like to at least partially preserve the genetics of this pheno. Guess that's what I get for being lame and just growing one plant. Just a thought.

wolfen281

IMG_2959.jpg

Newbie here...I got the Auto Hindu kush and the Red Dwarf...both are feminized autoflowers. I plan to grow them on my porch in hempy buckets, and in the garden this summer.
I know they are pretty young in the picture, but one day I hope they'll grow up ;)

ACBract

View attachment 58371

Newbie here...I got the Auto Hindu kush and the Red Dwarf...both are feminized autoflowers. I plan to grow them on my porch in hempy buckets, and in the garden this summer.
I know they are pretty young in the picture, but one day I hope they'll grow up ;)

Hey nice shirt, I know where you got that...I got the same shirt from them a couple days ago with my Ultraviolet auto and Supersonic Cristal Storm auto seeds from Samsara seeds. Did you also get "Critical +" as the freebies?

JAAM

Dieselryder

Dieselryder

Hey guys... This is my first attemp to post pics here so... Get Luckyyy.....

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG