What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ELECTRICIAN WANTED for stetting up/program Motor for Lighteprivation

romanoweed

Hey,

I plan on Lightdeprivate 20 Weeker Sativas. And i found there are programmable Motorcontrollers, wich would build the Heart of my Selfmade Lightdeprivation. I figured out how to make the Mechanical Parts, such as perfect closing Roofs.
All i need now is a Motor going one Way and reverse at given Daytime, all driven by Carbattery, (and Clock running forth when separating?)

Would an Electrician probably build this together? I would buy the Motor /Motorcontroller, send it to you, you send me the programed thing back?

Im not lazy, but i know from Experiences there is much what could bring Project to fall.

---

I would tell you where to buy the trippiest LandracesSeeds you will probably find, searched so looooooooong. Like SE Asian tripweed.
Now i finally found and neeeed to make many Seeds.

Romano the Landracer

romanoweed

Thats the Plann:
picture.php

romanoweed

The type of Weed i like :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im not very rich to pay, but just PM please help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts