What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seen Bill & Hillary lately????

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Had dinner last night with a woman friend who is "in the know". I can not say that this is true right now. It will eventually leak out.
She said Bill & Hillary are imprisoned in Guantanimo Bay, Cuba. Being held for High Treason and Sedition.
They are ALL being rounded up. Marxists.

kickarse

Dead hopefully, like the barry and mick should be
Have ya still got the charge of treason on the books ? in the Divided States of American't ATM

Last edited:
D

Deep State

A friend of mine 'in the know' with apparent close links to the whitehouse said that Donald Trump actually has Jeffrey Epstein living in the whitehouse underground bunker.

So if he loses the election, they can both flee the country on a private jet straight to a private island which is stocked with fresh young punani.
It has been rumoured that Trump watches Epstein and his sizeable egg shaped wiener first to get into the mood and then takes out his little mushroom to have a poke himself.

Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes are said to have been down to congratulate Master Epstein on his fine Houdini act as well.

I can't say for certain but I know it's highly likely because my source doesn't play around.

Amynamous

How did that hope and change work out for you?

If you are referring to the “Obama years” of 2009 to 2017, I had a pretty good run personally, professionally and financially.
I retired a year ago, but thanks to bunker boi, am now considering going back to work. Thank you for asking.
How did those years work out for you?

EsterEssence

Veteran
Hillary is one of the people I don’t want to hear from, stay away from the cameras and stay home loser...

Gry

Had dinner last night with a woman friend who is "in the know". I can not say that this is true right now. It will eventually leak out.
She said Bill & Hillary are imprisoned in Guantanimo Bay, Cuba. Being held for High Treason and Sedition.
For posterity.

Cannavore

Veteran

Imagine thinking anything you just said is true. Jesus christ.

Cannavore

Veteran
Too bad for you. Just ask any of the folks in the cryptocurrency thread if I pass on False Information.
I do not.
You must be a dopey democrap.

this is called a logical fallacy.

"i'm right when it comes to A therefore trust me when it comes to B, C, D, E, F, etc."

dumbass trumpian logic