What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Return: POTM nominations - July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmac1

Veteran
Thread: Show Off! (from Finland) www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=128261
Post: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8891653&postcount=1392
Grower: Bud-O-Phile
Strain: Purple Punch

View Image

Nice to see the POTM back! Good work there Bmac1, and OJD for sponsoring the thing! :tiphat:

Thank you for contributing badticket. I would also like to highlight the format of your entry.

People, this is the preferred format for an entry and I forgot to mention to add strain names where possible. This will make it a bit easier when I put together the poll to vote.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I'll have to post more pics so someone can nominate me.

Got some thunk x WR T and a few other tasty plants.

D

Deep State

Vibranium by GET MO-

From the 'Let's see your frostiest bud- part 2' thread- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324761&page=433

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Can we get a mod to close this thread please?

I will compile a poll to vote on the winner.

We had good participation through the first week and a half of the month and then it petered out. Hopefully we can keep this running.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Can we get a mod to close this thread please?

I will compile a poll to vote on the winner.

We had good participation through the first week and a half of the month and then it petered out. Hopefully we can keep this running.

sure thing, thanks for taking this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts