What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Planting the seed for the return of the POTM contest

Bmac1

Veteran
I am pretty sure that most will remember the POTM contest that was a staple here some time ago. It was sad to see it go and I am uncertain as to the reason why. Could have been lack of participation of the members to post, nominate and vote on pics each month. Or it could have been a lack of sponsorship and maybe people did not have the incentive to participate.

There are great buds being grown and great photos captured by the good people here so let's get back to showing them off.

OJD has been very generous and has offered up 6 months worth of winnings of 2 packs of beans to the winner each month. If there are any other sponsors wishing to participate, please post here or drop me a PM.

I dont believe the prior process was broken so why not continue as before? I will post a thread at the beginning of the month, starting in July.

Members, please nominate the pics that catch your eye.

Link to thread and post #
Grower name

Post the pic (
)

You cannot nominate yourself!

Thread will be closed at the end of the month and then a new thread/poll for the members to vote. Winner will then have to reach out once crowned to claim their prize.

This will not work if it is one or two people that nominate and vote on pics and it will surely fizzle out again so let's get behind this and keep it going.

Any feedback? Did I miss anything?