What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CABECA DE NEGRA REGS - Who sent me these seeds?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello - I'm in a bit of a quandary - some grower/breeder/seedmaker - has sent in some CABECA DE NEGRA REGS seeds - for Seedbay and I am lacking a description on them - and who exactly they came from -

Can some kind soul point me in the right direction?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Ah - thankyou ahortator - that's some help - maybe from Salvador de Bahia then? - I went there once with KC Brains and made some friends - a long time ago -

- but I don't think they are from those people - maybe the breeder/seed collector/grower will see this message - and give me some information on them?

H

HazeOil

yea i sent these in.i got a pack and did a open pollination. 5male and 5 female. heres the write up on them.

There will be more info on the cabeça de nego on my article on Brazil which will appear in the next issue of international cannagraphic. It is an amazing strain. Though I disagree it is important to note that the afro-brazilians consider it to have originally come from the indigenous people of Brazil. I was also told that it is the ancestor of all of the other Brazilian landrace. They considered manga rosa and the various red and green sativas to be hybrids of angolan red and green sativas with the cabeça de nego. This is important to note not so much because it is true but because it demonstrates how highly this variety is revered. One of it's effects frequently mentioned was how it brought one closer to nature and god. It was also noted that it raises one's cosciousness. This is the preferred strain for scaramental use among afro-brazilians.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Super - now we know - we can get a proper description up on Seedbay -

- Could you give me the approximate flowering time before harvest? - and some other details - if that's possible -

- oh - and thank you very much for sending them in HazeOil -

yea i sent these in.i got a pack and did a open pollination. 5male and 5 female. heres the write up on them.

There will be more info on the cabeça de nego on my article on Brazil which will appear in the next issue of international cannagraphic. It is an amazing strain. Though I disagree it is important to note that the afro-brazilians consider it to have originally come from the indigenous people of Brazil. I was also told that it is the ancestor of all of the other Brazilian landrace. They considered manga rosa and the various red and green sativas to be hybrids of angolan red and green sativas with the cabeça de nego. This is important to note not so much because it is true but because it demonstrates how highly this variety is revered. One of it's effects frequently mentioned was how it brought one closer to nature and god. It was also noted that it raises one's cosciousness. This is the preferred strain for scaramental use among afro-brazilians.

H

HazeOil

the seeds are organic ,its a 13-14wk flower. flavors were sweet like candy maybe very unique hard for me to describe. here is mostly male pics from the op and a few female.

male leaf
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

males
picture.php

picture.php

H

HazeOil

id also like them to be 20seed per pack if the not already. its a landrace so the more the better!

still lots if u need more

riddly

Hi, could you paste the link here for your article on Brazil on the International Cannagraphic please?

Latest posts

Latest posts