What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Well just like a typical Liberal when the fact's and evidence started to get in the way of their liberal safe space.They censor you and cut the chord

They closed the last one.
So i'll start this one.
My rule,you wear your big boy pant's in here.
No running to mod's and crying victim.
You start some shit you'll get shit back.Way it goes
Say your peace.

Trump is going to be the President for 4 more years...
Discuss :

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep 4 more years, for the continued hope of America.
After this unseen scurge virus has plummeted our economy,we will need The President more than ever.
I would say more but my leg is tired......and wet.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Leg humpers are welcome too.Trump will get the economy right.not really worried about that .
Worried about after. In 2024 What happens then ?
More pie in the sky limp wristed policies ?
Progressive,identity politics takes over ?
Maybe Don Jr. Is the answer Maybe Ivanka will she be 35 ?
Just not AOC

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see no way Biden gets elected. I am not sure about Trump bucks and what all the spending does to the future citizens life. I guess he felt he had to do that. I cashed my check for sure. Loans that will never be repaid, zero interest rates etc.

Whatever, he is still the best of the bunch for me. When I look at Biden or Clinton for that matter, Trump looks moral and just in comparison. I realize he has exploited his name for some sketchy type products, surely hired illegals to build his stuff etc. His screwing around with women is his business. Do not think he has inserted cigars into any aides lately. Maybe a salami as he is not a smoker.

Biden is a career political hack. Not a very good one at that. His son is another mooch on society. Before Trump became president I did not have a good feeling about him. I have gained some respect since he has been in office. He has a way about him that puts many people off, that and the die hard dems/libs being unable to accept anything out of their comfort zone, leaves him with some loyal types and some haters.

Like it or not, he wins at life pretty often and stands to win another term in office. I have to say, I was dissapointed with GWB and his dad too. Wimpy politics from them, immigration coming to mind. The wonderful Iraq war. I realize he was told by the CIA that he needed to go to war with Iraq, but I would like to think I would have told them no. I would have done that if I was president.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And he pisses off the main stream media,which is friggin awesome.His new press secretary is handling them with ease.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Biden being Biden will get Trump re electedThe stimulus money was needed the economy and the people.
It was very clever how they did it.In the end the Irs gets screwed for once.
They raised your 2020 tax deductable by 1200 across the board.
By 2021 it's essentially been paid back by the irs
It may well turn out to be they pull some kind stunt to effectively lower the deductable for 2021
Putting the burden right back on tax payers

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
And he pisses off the main stream media,which is friggin awesome.His new press secretary is handling them with ease.

Kaylie is my new maga crush.
I still like Ivanka but she's too tall and posh.
Ever notice conservative women are generally well dressed,well spoken,beautiful,classy lady's
Then you got liberal women all sloopy and ugly dressed like they're still at woodstock and smell like they haven't showered since then.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, remember when tRump said he would never go golfing because he would be in the WH all the time, he said there would be no time for golfing. Yeah, good times, ay?

Biden slams Trump in new ad: 'The death toll is still rising.' 'The president is playing golf'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...e-death-toll-is-still-rising-the-president-is

how about the one where he claimed without evidence that "thousands" of people were bused across state lines to vote.

Just one of them many things are just not true. buahahahahaha

Makes you proud don't he?

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

"The hard truth is Donald Trump ignored the warnings of health experts and intelligence agencies, downplayed the threat COVID-19 posed, and failed to take the action needed to combat the outbreak."

minds_I

packerfan79

Veteran
Welcome Mind's I I don't much like you
I never agree with you.
Feel free to speak your mind anyway.

But, hate speech. Or some fantasy leftist cry baby bullshit.

Don't worry he's all about fake news. I see daily cry sessions in our future.

But, yes Minds I speak your peace, we aren't losers, we can take an opinion we disagree with.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
But, hate speech. Or some fantasy leftist cry baby bullshit.

Don't worry he's all about fake news. I see daily cry sessions in our future.

But, yes Minds I speak your peace, we aren't losers, we can take an opinion we disagree with.

Im not sure it reached the level of hate speech but i'll concede not much like speech.
Welcome Pack give em hell.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy. This refers to minds I, not Trump as he was projecting his own mental state onto the president.

I can only say here on icmag, the Trump haters are really loons, everyone of them. Aholes too, but that goes without saying.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

My president lies to me daily, i don't accept that...question is, why would you?

discuss...

minds_I

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Hello all,

My president lies to me daily, i don't accept that...question is, why would you?

discuss...

minds_I

What you see as lies I see as hopefull optimism
The President doesn't generally speak in absolutes
It's all perspective Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

This a goodie going into Memorial weekend,,,the man can't go a day can he, ay?

TRUMP: "We've done the greatest job maybe of anything in the VA, because I got VA Choice ... approved." — remarks Monday.

THE FACTS: False. He didn't get Veterans Choice approved; President Barack Obama did in 2014. Trump expanded it, under a 2018 law known as the MISSION Act.

Well, that is par for the course , ay? tRump taking credit for other peoples accomplishments...

Makes ya proud, ay?

discuss...

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.