What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

Miraculous Meds

Ive been busy workin away.
Blue star x Blueberry f4 (Dj's breeding male)
Very happy with the offspring. All females have great potential, about half presenting berry aroma and 1 in 10 being the superb blue star pheno. Lots more crosses to come. I will be working with Jd on getting a few of the crosses out. While im working with Dj on his pure lines. Very exiting projects on the go with dj! Stay tuned, ill be updating periodically.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

clearheaded

what the? gmo cross deleted and my post saying thought gmo tossed out mutants deleted??

nm he made 2 exact same threads

herbgreen

Veteran
what the? gmo cross deleted and my post saying thought gmo tossed out mutants deleted??

nm he made 2 exact same threads

Looks like threads were made only 2 mins apart and before you made any comment

If you look at the time and date

herbgreen

Veteran
Did something you wrote really get deleted or its just on the other thread?

It didnt seem negative to me

anyway......

Bud Jones

Did something you wrote really get deleted or its just on the other thread?

It didnt seem negative to me

anyway......
Nah he inadvertently double posted .. He’s the man tho . This thread will repel all things negative lol 💚🌱:tiphat:

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeah, bring out the stretch BB f4

Going to be very good Must be a reason DJ uses this thing....

Miraculous Meds

Sorry for the double post fellas. I linked the other thread to here, so hopefully we can make this the main thread till the other one gets deleted.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thank you MM, but it was very easy.. isnt otm the easiest to grow of all dj´s varieties? or is there some even more easy? :D I love those blue diesels, I have your deathstar x flo on my list to grow when its right time brother. keep it up.