What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you want ACE Seeds to carry Romulan?

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I would be interested, and likely to buy them as well as other stock they carry.

Would be a good match in my opinion.

be nice to be able to order from somewhere in north america Jake
speaking only for myself (western Canada), I do not order from outside north America anymore for anything canna related.

kamyo

Veteran
I'd definitely like it. Although folks like Ace and CBG have always been synonymous and known for their different sativa varieties (and a handful of great indicas), I particularly like the pattern I'm seeing of things like bubba, hashplant, etc. being available.

Makes it a great place to shop for good parents.

therevverend

Veteran
Yes, and yes. I'd think people would be very interested in an older heirloom type like Romulan. It's certainly different then many of the tropical equatorial types but many of those are heirlooms as well. Tamed and grown and hybridized since the late 70s, just as long as the Romulan. It also isn't as challenging to finish outdoors, a lot of Ace's stuff has to be grown indoors in much of Europe and North America.

Raho

Veteran
So, Luis from ACE seeds has contacted me about carrying the regular seeds of our Romulan that we have. It seems like a done deal, but Luis has to get some things worked out on his end with their site before he makes an order. Since I just found out they have a whole forum set up for them here, I thought I'd ask some people what they thought of ACE possibly carrying Romulan?

What we have is made from old seed stock, and has some slight variety in the phenos but almost all are really strong pine scents/taste. A few run purple, and some rare ones are quite unique. I felt like asking around as ACE seems to mainly carry old landrace strains and the like.. and I think Luis' interest in our Romulan is in that it is a poly-hybrid of 4 landrace strains.

What do you all think.. Is it appropriate? :chin:
Curious if you are already selling your Romulan in the US?
Are you on instagram?
What market do you target by using Ace as a reseller?

RomulanJake

Old Federation SC seed stock? Bring in the BC Romulan !!!

Negative. That was a cross and not pure Romulan.. we have original, pure Romulan, that is not crossed with a different strain. Federation and NGS have a Romulan they crossed with a White Russian male, and then backcrossed it to the female Romulan clone, over years and years.

be nice to be able to order from somewhere in north america Jake
speaking only for myself (western Canada), I do not order from outside north America anymore for anything canna related.

Our own website ships worldwide. You can find us on instagram, or the internet. @RomulanGenetics ;)

RomulanJake

So what 4 land race parents does Romulan have?

Korean Thai x Mexican x Colombian x Afghani (then backed to the Colombian again)

Is there any cataloging of the grows of this new stock?

I'd love to see plant pics and dry shots.

Yes, I have tons of photos.. give me a minute or 2 and Ill post some (so far Ive posted pics of the clone momma plant, but I have tons from our test runs of the seeds)

Curious if you are already selling your Romulan in the US?
Are you on instagram?
What market do you target by using Ace as a reseller?

Yes we are already selling in the US, we have a website and are on IG. @RomulanGenetics

The market I aim for with ACE is the Euro market that cannot get our seeds easily shipped to.. :)