What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

greenbeats

That's nuts! GC is so crazy. What is the lineage?? What are you feeding them and how often do you feed? What are you growing in? Looks amazing, top job mate!

Green

greenbeats

TheSg said:
i should be getting this cut soon, isn't it called catpiss kush or something too?

Catpiss is totaly different than Green Crack. I'm not sure what the lineage of Catpiss is, though I know that there is a Catpiss Pheno that can be found in a pack of Shantibaba's (Mr. Nice) Super Silver Haze.

Catpiss is a pretty rare, hard-to-come-by-unless-you-know-the-right-people kind of cut. You're pretty lucky if you're getting either one of these, they're top tier genetics.

Green

Grizzel

Damn man that shit looks good

I wish my bro from up by the Humboldt redwood state park would send me som'em other then purple
every thinks purple to him
I ask for OG kush he say I'll give you purple WTF man I got purple
I want what I can't get here in sunny FLA.

Now I'm on a mission after seeing that crack
I'm gonna call him everyday till he gets tired hearing from me lol begging for the clone only shit.
wish me luck

peace
grizzel

TheSg

Aww well thanks for clearing that up greenbeat guess im gettin the g.c. then, gotta post more so I can put up the pics. :cuss: I hate the post count around here but it serves its purpose.

A

Aerokush101

I've heard of G.C. for the last year or so. Friends of mine have beans from the superb fruit. This is one of the future types that I look forward to seeing soon.

Happy Growing,

AK101

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Aerokush101 said:
I've heard of G.C. for the last year or so. Friends of mine have beans from the superb fruit. This is one of the future types that I look forward to seeing soon.

Happy Growing,

AK101

Green Crack is clone only.

Guest423

Veteran
i got quite a few of them in the flowering room right now....i'm taking mine to 70 days of flowering.

Bonzo

Veteran
70 Days my Skunk Brotha? i wanna see that!!

love ya homeslice!!

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
see? id like to SMOKE 70 day cush. every1 i know whohas blazed me out on it has taken it before 60 or so. 70-80 dy cush? itd prolly be super necro'd, ripe, n juicy :) thats the ONLY time i can dig fruity strains llike gc. otherwise, theyre useless to me. if not overripe, fruity generic workhorses like cush are not something i like to smoke....and i prefer to grow what i can smoke. go figure.

i want green crack anyway tho, simply because it DOES finish fast, and most folks, at least ones i know, DO like the fruity stuff, and consider GC just as good as, say, hawaiian sativa. or jack. i highly disagree, but this is just the way it is :confused:

hopefully we land this cut (gc) , purple indica, chem/dawg, original d/"headband", nl5xhaze, and get back grape ape and og kush before its too late to plant in the greenhouse :( i cant believe i lost those 2, they were favs of mine, and the best meds as far as indicas go, imHo.....

grow hard :yes: bonzo - big respect to you, brother :) love ya. peace. :wave:
13104pain_medz3464578.jpg

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
yup 70 days for me....will be the first time i ever smoked cush....but it didn't look done to me at 50..sure u could pick and it would probably be good but i learned a long time ago that i like my strains longer the better....kinda like how when bubba came out everyone said 50-55 days...once again sure you can pick it then and it is still good but 70-80 day bubba takes a poop on 50-55 day bubba....it's like 2 totally different strains....many strains are like that, that was just an example.

anyway i'm on day 66-67 right now and the cush comes down on monday....i'll also be rollin with some 70 day " the white" on monday too...i don't think i've seen anyone take that one to 70 yet...haven't smoked that one yet either.....i'll pick some sooner next round to compare but i'm sure i'll like them longer.

t2u you couldnt be more right I never cared to much for bubba until my bro let it go 70 now its one of my favs only if its done like that though.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
ethereal said:
see? id like to SMOKE 70 day cush. every1 i know whohas blazed me out on it has taken it before 60 or so. 70-80 dy cush? itd prolly be super necro'd, ripe, n juicy :) thats the ONLY time i can dig fruity strains llike gc. otherwise, theyre useless to me. if not overripe, fruity generic workhorses like cush are not something i like to smoke....and i prefer to grow what i can smoke. go figure.

i want green crack anyway tho, simply because it DOES finish fast, and most folks, at least ones i know, DO like the fruity stuff, and consider GC just as good as, say, hawaiian sativa. or jack. i highly disagree, but this is just the way it is :confused:

hopefully we land this cut (gc) , purple indica, chem/dawg, original d/"headband", nl5xhaze, and get back grape ape and og kush before its too late to plant in the greenhouse :( i cant believe i lost those 2, they were favs of mine, and the best meds as far as indicas go, imHo.....

grow hard :yes: bonzo - big respect to you, brother :) love ya. peace. :wave:
13104pain_medz3464578.jpg

got to love the drugy putting it in the vic bottle!
OH the ES's what a pill popr' :rasta:

slater

does ths g/c stretch at all during flower and are they bushey or single cola type? i have a few rooting and trying to figure out best way to grow them out.
'

Latest posts

Latest posts