What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Albino NYCD , S.W.O.K. ,

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
*edit*I have decided to use this thread to showcase the plants that I have crossed to Rez's Chem Double D, as I plan to send many of these in for freebies very soon . I am trying out a few new ( to me ) plants lately , thought I would show some pics here . Haven't been able to find much info on these , if anyone is familiar please chime in .Albino NYCD.http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=1721&pictureid=18068

joebean91

ICMag Donor
S.W.O.K ..This one is very short + squat , no stretch . fruity . South West Oregon K.? .

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Thanks Kno3brock , they sure are . Thought I would throw in another pic of the albino nycd ,
picture.php
This is a strange plant , check the weird serrations . Also has strange mottled leaf aside from the albino spots . I thought it was tmv for a minute . Great smoke , not so great yield .

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Well now that I figured out how to post enlarged pics , here is the S.W.O.K. again .
picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Joe - Got a cut of the Green Queen from Oregon recently. Hope she turns out lookin like yours! Good shots.

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Rainman - Cool , Green queen is such a beautiful plant , just wish she tasted as good as she smells .

Dakine - Thanks man .

Other crosses include ; Super Silver Haze , Permafrost , Baby Jesus , Lavender diesel , Sherlock , Lemon diesel , ECSD , Purple Urkle , AK-47 , ChemDoubleD and a few others all crossed to a Rez Chemdog Double D male . I will keep documenting the mothers used here . :joint:

joebean91

ICMag Donor
MeltingPot - Thank you for the kind words , much appreciated .

buffalobubble - Thanks

Lavender Diesel ; This one is a big yielder
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

joebean91

ICMag Donor
supi1012- Thanks , the albino nycd came as a cut from a friend of a friend that is also a member here . strange plant it is .

Phillthy - Thank you .

albino NYCD about 5 weeks

picture.php

joebean91

ICMag Donor
Blueberry

Blueberry

I don't know which , kinda reminds me of a sweettooth but a little better .
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts