What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to find something to smoke in Ribe, Danmark?

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
I'll be there for a couple of days and i wondered if there are smokers bars or something like that.....

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
just came back. Nothing to smoke in Ribe. Fortunatly i brought a little bubble to smoke.....

Dkgrower

Veteran
There is fore sure someting to smoke in ribe - denmark

there are no open sale places in denmark only christiania , but plenty hashish. Talk to pepol who look like stoners and they will tell where to go, the places that sell from private homes are open to every one.

Sorry to hear that you ditten find any moppel, did you look very hard after it ?

A note ribe is laying in ribe amt=state, there we properly have the dummest police in chief. He has use a paragraph in the law that controlls who can have a driving lincens. The law says that if you are a addicted to drugs then you can not own a driver lincens. ¨

So what the police in Ribe did was when they got multibel cases, consering hashish on one person. The police made, what is in denmark called a ribe case. Where they try to prove that you are addicted to drugs, here cannabis, and that you are not abel to have a driving lincens.

psilofyr

Dkgrower said:
There is fore sure someting to smoke in ribe - denmark

there are no open sale places in denmark only christiania , but plenty hashish. Talk to pepol who look like stoners and they will tell where to go, the places that sell from private homes are open to every one.

Sorry to hear that you ditten find any moppel, did you look very hard after it ?

A note ribe is laying in ribe amt=state, there we properly have the dummest police in chief. He has use a paragraph in the law that controlls who can have a driving lincens. The law says that if you are a addicted to drugs then you can not own a driver lincens. ¨

So what the police in Ribe did was when they got multibel cases, consering hashish on one person. The police made, what is in denmark called a ribe case. Where they try to prove that you are addicted to drugs, here cannabis, and that you are not abel to have a driving lincens.

Yeah we have the same thing in Norway and i had to suffer that law for 2 years. Shitty law :nono:.. Well Well, will be able to get it in a couple of months now.

P

perakko

i suffered a charge of marijuana possession here in finland, the amount was redicilous like a few grams of grass. the fine was nothing, like 120e but as i was getting my drivers license later i found out that i had to go and get tested for both drugs and some livertests conserning alcohol usage for 4 months before i was able to get permit for license.

Latest posts

Latest posts