What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

force Flowering

Gio88

Hopefully neither. Once the plant adapts to bending you can bend further. Keep majority of plant in the most light. Doing fine, friend!

I just looked at the first pic from your original post. Nice changes!! ;o)

Thank you!!

Gio88

What do you think ...is it time to change lamp? Is it normal some leaves are clearer than others??

Attachments

• A364D80C-A7D0-4CDE-9B4D-FBA72B9A9E1E.jpg
    A364D80C-A7D0-4CDE-9B4D-FBA72B9A9E1E.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 2913E372-E27C-417C-B36E-17A6F99F4E46.jpg
    2913E372-E27C-417C-B36E-17A6F99F4E46.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 50

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
lighter green parts are the sign of new growths, bigger green surface more place to absorb lights--> more fresh part, bigger leaves--

Gio88

What do you think... in your opinion how many gr I can make with the plant? The leaves seems drier is it normal?? Thanks

Attachments

• 55C48887-1510-45E8-AAD9-65B2C06B3B8C.jpg
    55C48887-1510-45E8-AAD9-65B2C06B3B8C.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 52

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
hard to tell, depends on the lights, nutrients, plant genetics
also if you could bend it more horizontal and let the lights more closer, we do not know all factors of your grow

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like Whipped Meat say, hard to gauge grams, finished product as several factors are in play. Just grow, take notes on what you've done, and how you might improve on the next grow and above all, enjoy the end product!

Gio88

my plant is aut flowering royal creamating (from royalseedsqueens) , i'm using a bio bizz All-mix , i used both mineral and organic fertilizers , now i'm using the biobizz trypack (fish mix, biobloom and top max). For Lights i used till yeatserday a lamp mh 150w then i changed it a hps lamp 150w , few days ago i also used the lst method but i don't know if i did it properly ...should it be more horizontal in your opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1332.jpg
    IMG_1332.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 51

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
the more horizontal shape you can bend the main ste m without break it, plant hormones will be shared more equally amongs the tops

important factor the potsize too which limits the autoharvest

but from what you wrote now i would say about a harvest between 15-40 grams

Gio88

the more horizontal shape you can bend the main ste m without break it, plant hormones will be shared more equally amongs the tops

important factor the potsize too which limits the autoharvest

but from what you wrote now i would say about a harvest between 15-40 grams

Is it good? I thought I would have made more grams

I’m afraid if I bend it more the light from the lamp won’t heat up the whole plant

Gio88

I don’t understand why I planted it in mid-late August, we are in November and the plant is still at the beginning of flowering.... i’m Giving stimulants like biobizz biobloom but i guess the plant at this rate will be ready at the end of December.....

Attachments

• A06D30D5-26A5-4B26-8733-211841C74E83.jpg
    A06D30D5-26A5-4B26-8733-211841C74E83.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 49

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i noticed that, with late planted stuff, they need much more warm, look for the average temperature around the plant, if it is too low, that will retard the flowering like in my outdoor experiment

for optimum results you should aim it somewhere 18-25 Celsiusdegreeeeeeee ( i have daytime temp 15 ~ and nights around 5 ~)

Gio88

i noticed that, with late planted stuff, they need much more warm, look for the average temperature around the plant, if it is too low, that will retard the flowering like in my outdoor experiment

for optimum results you should aim it somewhere 18-25 Celsiusdegreeeeeeee ( i have daytime temp 15 ~ and nights around 5 ~)

I was actually afraid the plant was suffering from too much heat because I saw a lot of leaves drier and some with a more brown colour! I’m gonna close the window! Do you suggest just to heat up the room to speed up the flowering?

Gio88

I was actually afraid the plant was suffering from too much heat because I saw a lot of leaves drier and some with a more brown colour! I’m gonna close the window! Do you suggest just to heat up the room to speed up the flowering?

I mean this

Attachments

• 511106D3-E264-441B-847A-48F45F94E048.jpg
    511106D3-E264-441B-847A-48F45F94E048.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 45B92468-AEA6-4288-B88F-7EA6A8A18D4A.jpg
    45B92468-AEA6-4288-B88F-7EA6A8A18D4A.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 47

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i can t tell the temperature there byí photo, use a thermometer :D

look the bottom side of the leaves the white spots should be some parasites on it

Last edited:

Gio88

for security yesterday i sprayed neem oil on the leaves! the thing i'm worried about is the dry leaves.... i don't know if it's the lamp who is too near ori t's the temperature of the room or the lack of ventilation(because the window is generally closed)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
for security yesterday i sprayed neem oil on the leaves! the thing i'm worried about is the dry leaves.... i don't know if it's the lamp who is too near ori t's the temperature of the room or the lack of ventilation(because the window is generally closed)
... something one thinks a bout before striking seeds !

Gio88

... something one thinks a bout before striking seeds !

Actually i’ve been careful about but lately Considering how the leaves have become drier i’m Reconsidering everything from ventilation to the lamp distance ecc something I’ve changed multiple times based on the plant growing

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
leaves get dry and dropped if mites or something sucks vital fluids from it too.did you see something on the botoom of leaves ? use magnifier glass too they are tiny

and forgot to say that warm is important to the root zone

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts